Fisk1

What mod should I play next?

Well I'll be damned, you guys sure post a lot in a few days! :P

I haven't had time to check in on this topic for a while, but I can see there are some new suggestions here. I'll try them out, thanks! ;)

About getting a jo, and discussions about unreleased mods.... I don't really care for that. Keep on topic.

I'm a student at university college, so I don't really need more things to fill my spare time. I'm just looking for new mods, that's all.

Currently waiting for NYmod, Wuppertal, Winterberg v7, LAmod v1.9, and RTS-mod. So quite a list...

Lol adverter :P

Yes, we are aware. Please, keep on topic.

And don't advertise for mods that aren't released yet, or mods that just consist of a couple of new skins.

I'm not interested in those, I'm interested in really functional mods, like Winterberg and LAmod.

Yea, I tested it now... Not really a new mod, just a reskin of EM4 with a few scripts, like the AutoSiren etc.

I'm afraid that the only two mods I can really call complete, 100% mods are LA-mod and Winterberg... :nixweiss:

That's a bit sad. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy seeing new units, the DDR-mod had some really interesting new models and concepts.

But the lot of mods I have played are full of bugs, or they don't really add anything to the game. They're just skins...

Keep on giving me suggestions though!

The list of mods I have tested up to now is;

LA-mod

Winterberg

Dänemark

Czech Republic

DDR (the 8 level demo)

Florian Hamburg

Netherland

Just a comment the Atlanta Mod which I created has not been released but I would hope you would become a fan.The New York Mod will also be good when its released. :12:

Atlanta Mod Will be the best

Just a comment the Atlanta Mod which I created has not been released but I would hope you would become a fan.The New York Mod will also be good when its released. :12:
Atlanta Mod Will be the best

Just.. Stop adverting please..

However i agree on MSI, the Aarhus mod is pretty great, you should try that out :)