Fisk1

What mod should I play next?

Guest dkmaisto

I'd Reccomend the Florian Hamburg 1.2.2 (google Florian Hamburg Modifikation, it's the one on 112de), and the Aarhus mod, it's quite good.

I'm going to Luxemburg on sunday, and I'll be bringing the la mod, florian, aarhus, latvia and rts on my laptop.

Hey guys, I'm too slow checking back to this thread. Hehe...

Thanks for all the tips, I'll check out the new Aarhus-mod. I've already tried the Florian Hamburg mod a few months ago, when was this 1.2.2-version released?

About mods that aren't released, like the Atlanta mod; I understand you want to make your modifications known, but I have asked specifically for mods that are released and of a certain quality.

Be so kind as to refrain from posting mods that haven't been released, or that only contain some new skins and no new functions or even scripts.

Thanks again! :)

I don't know when the Florian Hamburg 1.2.2 was released but you have to download it from the german forums.

I'm downloading it to test it now. :)

Maybe I'll get around to try Latvia-mod sometime to, but can someone tell me, if there are any advanced functions in it?

For example, how does the alarming of unit work? Is it like in Florian Hamburg-mod, or like LA-mod?

I'm downloading it to test it now. :)

Maybe I'll get around to try Latvia-mod sometime to, but can someone tell me, if there are any advanced functions in it?

For example, how does the alarming of unit work? Is it like in Florian Hamburg-mod, or like LA-mod?

Latvia mod is like the LA Mod for alarming units.

london mod (em3) <---- if you have it

I don't have EM3, sorry. And besides, I do prefer EM4 due to the more usable controls and better functionality.

Latvia mod is like the LA Mod for alarming units.

Okay, just wondering. Guess I'll have to test it, but I am in essence looking for mods that are more or less like the Winterberg mod, or Florian Hamburg mod.

I like being able to alarm several units from a button, and not having to "buy" them from a menu.

EDIT: I have now added a list over all the mods I've played in the first post.

I will continue to update this as I play new mods and you recommend me more to test. :)

Here it is per now:

The list of mods I have tested up to now is;

LA-mod

Winterberg

Dänemark

Czech Republic

DDR (the 8 level demo)

Florian Hamburg (version 1.2.2 too)

Netherland

Helmond

RTS, Rescue Training Simulator

Thanks for the help everyone! Maybe we can get some kind of review going sometime. Hehehe....

Just go over the top and do a bunch to the L.A mod, it always makes it more fun.

1. change house alarm

2. Change vehicle siren

3. Change lights

4. change british guy to dispatch, just save those old british guy files, their important. Incase you don't like the dispatch.

If you get bored of the 1.9 map, just save the files into a new folder, then throw on a different map.

Oh!!! and RTS mod as a major suggestion!

Played the RTS mod, see the list in first post...

Also don't like to fiddle around with adding lights and whatnot. :/

Anyone else?

Florian Hamburg is quite good, it has some points that need development, but a good mod in the making there!

Still hanging in for NY-mod and the new Winterberg though...