usmc123

Complain Here

Bermuda wasn't too bad. Some beach erosion and power outage, and just some other general storm damage. I got some friends there that said they got power back today.

Complaint: Where the **** are the halogen lightbulbs that I ordered with overnight shipping 3 days ago? :8: I want light in my room again.

COMPLAINT: PEOPLE WHO SPEAK ENGLISH AS A FIRST LANGUAGE DON'T KNOW BASIC GRAMMAR/SPELLING LEARNED IN FIRST GRADE!!!!

For example: It is not 'tomarrow', it's tomorrow.

Don't even get me started on the usage of theres and to's.

There means location or presence of: "I set the book down over there."

Their is possessive: "I stole their glass of milk."

They're is a contraction of they and are: "They're going to the movies."

To is pretty much used for most cases of to: "I want to eat a hamburger."

Too indicates how much: "There's too much food."

Two is a number: 2

If anyone else would like a refresher course on Elementary English then PLEASE, feel free to ask.

Too indicates how much: "There's too much food."

Two is a number: 2

Someone could probably argue that that is incorrect or too vague. A better definition is that Too indicates an excess quantity or is an alternative to words in certain sentences (very, also, etc). Whereas "Two" indicates how much.

However, you could argue that "how much" is related to quantity and "too" represents how much there is quantity wise.

edit: Just been reading in a bit more. I never really thought about un/countable nouns. I was thinking only about countable.

But I agree. Their is to many people who dont use proper grammer :P

Complaint: About to set up XP onto a virtual machine and I have a feeling I'm going to screw this up.

2nd complaint: My sister owes me £205 which she probably won't pay back this year - going to have to save really hard for Christmas.

On the upside: Free software from Microsoft because I'm a student :D

edit: Yup, I was right. "Cannot read the time zone from the registry. This stage shall be skipped". Crash :(

2nd edit: Attended install it is then.