sniped222

London Mod (V1.3 RELEASED)

Did is missed something? Is there a newer version of the mod?

UPDATE (12 March 2012)

Version v1.2 released!

Ah, I see! Always check the front page. I can't wait to play it!

Edited by Kermit

1.2 is fantastic! I can't find any major faults and the new units are incredible.

Re the TSG going mad at 'illeagal demonstrations': seems to be if they walk past someone fighting with another officer. You can make them walk away again - problem solved.

I also had a problem with paramedic bikers getting stuck near the standard (non mod) HQ location. The paramedic just vanished as he got on the bike & then I couldn't move them or exit vehicle. I sent another one to try and move the bike and the same thing happened. Although the paramedic did kinda exit into an ambulance, so I assume this is what caused the problem.

I also had a fire at traffic police station which was interesting...

All in all it's brilliant. Looks like you've pulled off the difficult second album! well done!

With no Doors, Posts or Gates to guard DPG are a bit surplus. If a London map is made with some landmarks they might be implemented but with CO6's prime duty being the guarding of politicians and them having the same in game purpose as the CO19 ARVs then I doubt they'll be added any time soon. Sorry, but the red cars are cool :)

The OC-D

I would just like to say that i love the mod but i wish there was a new map or a better one but still great work! There is one bug however when i was playing the raid on station mission i couldnt put any criminals in any cars but the undercover one not sure why?

If you can find a good quality .wav file of the above siren its fairly easy to replace sirens, just a copy and paste over one the existing siren sounds. I even think there's a tutorial kicking about somewhere.

As for the bug topfuzz is suffering, we never had that in Beta Testing, and I love the raid mission so I've played it through a fair few times and I can put them in any vehicle. My only adice at this stage is to retry the missions or to reinstall the mod, sorry. :)

The OC-D

The new version of the mod can be downloaded here. It's not broken, I just downloaded it myself.

This file has been reported as broken because: its broken

DownloadLondon Mod v1.2

this is what it keeps saying when i go to download it and when i download it nothing happens ? am i doing something wrong ive got win rar and everything on my laptop ive had no trouble before with the downloads until now ?

OK, really strange. Using either of the links myself or Randomperson posted, I can run it or save it onto my computer using WinRAR. I donwloaded it using the same link using WinZip on my Uni PC. However, when I try and use the link you just posted, I get an internal server error. I can't help you I'm afraid. Everyone else using mine and Randomperson's link (to the same place) seem to be able to get it fine. You might have something wrong with your PC.

The OC-D