sniped222

London Mod (V1.3 RELEASED)

Please use the edit button, as otherwise it also makes the forum very messy.

ok

still no joy on installing the mod though !

at the same times it states that the "Mod is corrupted" it places a folder named "London Mod V1.2" in my mods folder?

The Motorcyclists tend to get stuck when dismounting on a slope, try and park them on the flat :)

Dyson, the shield bug is from the LA Script, generally assumed shield or arrest.

L.A. West, I've had no problems in the editor and I've just been on it for ~30 mins.

Emergency fan, which acronyms are you struggling with? Wikipedia might be a good source or I/another member can post some here :)

The OC-D

A while back (~Page 70) I posted a short list of the Police Units and their acronyms. Wikipedia is generally useful but all the units in game have a description of their usage in the sidebar, same for personell. I'm more than happy to write a list up though :)

The OC-D

Hey! Firstly, great mod! Awesome models and great scripts. I like the gameplay, and I actually like the fact that rapid-deployement works as it does.

I have one problem though. I can't get the trafficlights to work. Somehow the cars in intersections simply don't move, at all. This messes up the patrols. The lights themselves flash rapidly red-green-yellow (sequence takes about 2 sec). Is it me or the mod?

Edit: Works now. My bad. I reinstalled the mod, it might also be that I didn't wait long enough. :P

If you could post a video that would be better :) From the photo it seems the rider has all the relevent commands and is performing an 'action' (yellow circle) so everything seems fine, what if you move those people away? He might have to enter from a certain side. If not, and still experiencing problems, re-install the mod.

A wild long shot, but is anyone able to provide the mod on an .exe installer?

I can't help you there and there are few who can.

The OC-D