sniped222

London Mod (V1.3 RELEASED)

hi,

this has probably been mentioned before but im not going through 80+ pages to see :) all i was wondering is if it is possible to play the Missions from the LA mod using the london mod vehicles, i dont know how it would work but as there is no new missions in london mod i want to play the LA mod missions using the london mod. Is it possible? Thanks

hi,

this has probably been mentioned before but im not going through 80+ pages to see :) all i was wondering is if it is possible to play the Missions from the LA mod using the london mod vehicles, i dont know how it would work but as there is no new missions in london mod i want to play the LA mod missions using the london mod. Is it possible? Thanks

The Short answer is no.

The Long answer is its possible but involves a lot of screwing around and such.

I downloaded the mod not long ago and I love it, don't bother playing the normal one any more, just pulling people over and giving them tickets but I've had a problem with the ARVs tazer being that no matter how close I am to the suspect/target, when I shoot it always says I missed the target and also every time I have either the paramedics bike, police bike or the volvo traffic car doing a patrol, they always drive down the side of the river and get stuck, but I would love to put the police bike on patrol but I get sick of having to put it back on track, other than that love the mod

I downloaded the mod not long ago and I love it, don't bother playing the normal one any more, just pulling people over and giving them tickets but I've had a problem with the ARVs tazer being that no matter how close I am to the suspect/target, when I shoot it always says I missed the target and also every time I have either the paramedics bike, police bike or the volvo traffic car doing a patrol, they always drive down the side of the river and get stuck, but I would love to put the police bike on patrol but I get sick of having to put it back on track, other than that love the mod

You can get past the patrol error by looking at bug list

As gunswat says, the Patrol Issue is in the Bug Readme.

As for the Taser, you need to be really close, make sure its drawn (not alongside the pistol - as it is possible to have both drawn at once) and that is not glitching any other way. Its been working fine for me.

The OC-D

Dyson has offered to make a map for this mod, but being as the mod creators are away for the time being, its unlikely it wil happen any time soon. Its unlikely anything will happen any time soon.

Also, instead of double posting, use the edit button, it keeps things tidier. :)

The OC-D

'Scuse me. Believed in Forum rules there was mention of good standard of English in English forums, which includes good spelling and grammar? Also, the failed spelling was sarcasm, something which both Dyson and C.F.D. have used before, a lot. I'm surprised at you guys, I really am.

Hell, I'll apologise for my manners, maybe I was a bit short on that day, but Jim's post was spam anyway.

Oh well,

The OC-D