sniped222

London Mod (V1.3 RELEASED)

HEY, I enjoy playing your modification( I really like the tazer gun ;))

Whats actually the difference between the police with yellow-blue cars and the police with gray colored cars?

cheers RN

In most regions the police have blue and yellow battenburg but the metropolitan use the silver with the orange strip( soon to possibly change to battenburg) and their bikes and traffic cars with battenburg

Thames valley police use the blue and yellow police cars.

This mod is good you are right.. just to let you know on number 3 (the standby points) there is no need to have them built into the game.

Just do what we have to do in real life (unless you're lucky enough to have portacabins) park at the side of the road and in car parks.

Send the unit there yourself.

Ok I see your point but my local ambulance service have park up points all over the place.

Hey! Firstly, great mod! Awesome models and great scripts. I like the gameplay, and I actually like the fact that rapid-deployement works as it does.

I have one problem though. I can't get the trafficlights to work. Somehow the cars in intersections simply don't move, at all. This messes up the patrols. The lights themselves flash rapidly red-green-yellow (sequence takes about 2 sec). Is it me or the mod?

Edit: Works now. My bad. I reinstalled the mod, it might also be that I didn't wait long enough. :P

I'm also suffering from this exactly the same traffic light problem, although re-installing the mod didn't fix it for me. The lights flash red-green-yellow constantly and traffic gets stuck on every intersection of the map, no car moves from any direction. The whole map is jammed after a ~10 minutes of play.

I'm also suffering from this exactly the same traffic light problem, although re-installing the mod didn't fix it for me. The lights flash red-green-yellow constantly and traffic gets stuck on every intersection of the map, no car moves from any direction. The whole map is jammed after a ~10 minutes of play.

Yeah, I noticed that the problem didn't get fixed either. I did fix the problem eventually though.

Check this!

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?/topic/14511-vehicle-traffic-freezes-in-911fr/

Yeah, I noticed that the problem didn't get fixed either. I did fix the problem eventually though.

Check this!

http://forum.emergen...eezes-in-911fr/

Thanks for the tip, but adjusting values for every traffic light object manually from the editor sounds like an awful lot of work just to get one mod working. :F Well, I guess I can try it some day when I'm in the mood.

EDIT: Well, I couldn't help my curioisty and I tried it out immediately. I had to change the value up to 20, and the rate which the traffic lights change is still rather hasty, but the traffic is working now without jamming. Thanks for the help!

Hi all I am starting a London Mod Clan. We will be using Teamspeak as a base of operations. This clan is role play clan so if you can't role play then this may not be the clan for you but if you can then you are more than welcome to join we have 30 spaces left in the clan. Within the clan there are all the different emergency services like Metropolitan Police, London Fire Brigade and London Ambulance Services, these services all have ranks and a training channel on Teamspeak. the ranks work a bit like this for met police there is PCs, Sargent, Inspectors, Superintendents and my friend Stephen is the commissioner. For the ambulance service it goes like this EMT, Paramedic, Station Manager, Senior Station Manager and me the Chief Officer. for the London Fire Brigade the ranks go like this Firefighter, Crew Manager, Watch Manager, Station Manager and Chief Fire Officer. At this point we don't have a Chief Fire Officer so we are looking for one what are the benefits of being one well you an admin of the clan you get a badge that douse not exist as well as the badge for your rank in real life. On the Teamspeak server some ranks get offices (channels that are locked only for them) for police its is from Sargent to Commissioner for the fire service its from Crew Manager to Chief Fire Officer, for the ambulance service its from Station officer to Chief Officer.

So if you want to join the LMC (London Mod Clan) Pm me and when we are set up I will give you the information also PM me if you want the rank of Chief Fire Officer.

Many thanks Jimmy Clancy LMC Head Admin happy playing

TS SERVER- 90.217.143.169:9987

Hello great mod but quick question., when I send you cops, they come out from the far station. Will they come out from the closer station? And is it same with fire stations? Thanks!

Each vehicle is assingned to its own station check where every thing is

Hello great mod but quick question., when I send you cops, they come out from the far station. Will they come out from the closer station? And is it same with fire stations? Thanks!

The Traffic police vehicles will come out of the small police station to the West of the river - that is the cars in Batternberg, the bikes and the unmarked BMW.

All other police vehicles will come from the main police station to the East of the river.

The USAR Truck, the USAR Van and the Silver BMW Officer's car all come from the small fire station East of the river.

All other fire vehicles will come from the main fire station to the West of the river.

Random exceptions:

- LAS HART comes from the main fire station as it is treated as a HAZMAT Vehicle.

- MetPol Marine Policing Unit comes from the small fire station as it thinks its a fire vehicle.

Hope that helps :)

Hi, is there anyway to make all vehicles more resistant to fire?

Certain vehicles should be more resistant to fire than others but if you want to change it you have to edit the unit's properties in the EM4 Editor :)

The OC-D

Certain vehicles should be more resistant to fire than others but if you want to change it you have to edit the unit's properties in the EM4 Editor :)

The OC-D

Had a look but can't find where the properties are, Ive tried changing the engines from GTF to LFT but the game just CTD, when you play the mod the pretty much blow up when a tree is on fire

Hello guys!

I uploaded a fix for the trafficlight-bug that works fine on my computer. You can download it here. This might or might not fix your problems, all I know is that this works for me! As always, read the readme and remember to back up your files!

The trafficlight-bug is that the traffic lights cycle is way too short. The lights turn back to red too fast and doesn't let any cars through. It causes severe traffic jams and makes the mod close to unplayable, for me at least.

NOT EVERYONE HAVE THIS PROBLEM. The bug depends on your computers performance. Basically, the faster your computer is the worse this bug is.

I got permission from mintcake, don't worry.

Hello guys!

I uploaded a fix for the trafficbug that works fine on my computer. You can download it here. This might or might not fix your problems, all I know is that this works for me! As always, read the readme and remember to back up your files!

I got permission from mintcake, don't worry.

what traffic bug?

what traffic bug?

Yeah, sorry bout that.

The bug is that the trafficlights cycle is way too short. The lights turn back to red too fast and doesn't let any cars through. It causes severe traffic jams and makes the mod close to unplayable, for me at least.

Not everyone have this bug