swisscow41

Any Americans Here?

I live in Indiana and play 9111 w/ LA Mod, but I dont really have a problem with either free play map. I had a few bugs on w00ds map but I was able to fix one of the major two, or so it seems so far atleast.

I was just talkin about how European the default one looks! ;-)

I also play the la mod. I am from texas and i am looking foward to a hoppahs new map, but i wish mabie there was a map with little roads and houses small events like in a small rual town. but thats just me.

I'm from the Netherlands and I build an American mod because i don't like Europian en Asian cars as much as American cars. :mukkies:

Does that make me an American for small part? :smoke:

It makes you our 911FR king! Your mod is the only reason i bought this game and its the only reason I play it. Without LA mod 911FR is worth about $5max. Thank you for choosing the city of angels for you mod!

I'm from the Netherlands and I build an American mod because i don't like Europian en Asian cars as much as American cars. :mukkies:

Does that make me an American for small part? :smoke:

I'm from the USA in the Midwest. I'm making a Mod of Japan because I don't like American cars that much. :P

Plus I think Japan's Emergency Services are cooler.

Back Woods PA here..... so Back woods we just Got Plummin and the net through telegraph :gruebel: .... lol J/K.... Love EM4 and the LAMOD, only reason i bought the game!

From the great state of MA, and I love the LA mod because lets face it, the euro rigs just don't look as cool, especially the futuristic default ones.

From Minnesota, think im 1 of a kind up here :)

I can't say I am american, but I am a proud newfoundlander, which is better XD

I think because I play the LA mod AND newfoundland almost was a part of America, just it was decided Canada was a better place for us, I am American enough :)

I also make the lights for the LA submod, Tony's lights, I think that is contribution enough :D