Hoppah

Project: New Freeplaymap

Small exclusive update. The map texture so far:

mapaik.jpg

You should be able to recognize the bank/stripmall/wal-mart area near the big intersection. The only area I still need to do are the two blocks in the south-east corner. Some grassy areas still need to be changed as well. I am trying to make the grass less green. Because of the warm (Mediterranean) climate in LA I think a more brown colour fits better for the map. I am also thinking about moddeling a couple of new trees (pine-trees for examples) for the map. I already have palm trees on the map.

edit:

Two new screenshots. First one is the cinema, an original EM4 building. The style isn't that good, but it looks good on the map. You will be able to find a parking garage and a small shopping area above it:

screen14h.th.jpg

The park with a donut shop (not accessible) and an accessible hotel:

screen14p.th.jpg

Hoppah

Small exclusive update. The map texture so far:

You should be able to recognize the bank/stripmall/wal-mart area near the big intersection. The only area I still need to do are the two blocks in the south-east corner. Some grassy areas still need to be changed as well. I am trying to make the grass less green. Because of the warm (Mediterranean) climate in LA I think a more brown colour fits better for the map. I am also thinking about moddeling a couple of new trees (pine-trees for examples) for the map. I already have palm trees on the map.

edit:

Two new screenshots. First one is the cinema, an original EM4 building. The style isn't that good, but it looks good on the map. You will be able to find a parking garage and a small shopping area above it:

The park with a donut shop (not accessible) and an accessible hotel:

Hoppah

Are you gonna throw a couple cop cars in the parking lot of the donut shop lol?

hey hoppah, i know this is kinda an odd question, but would it be possible to call for backup on the police vehicle? the map is HUGE and would take time to exit select and send a unit if its not there.... just a thought
Yea, just have more doughnut shops so there will be more backup.......LOL

hey hoppah, i know this is kinda an odd question, but would it be possible to call for backup on the police vehicle? the map is HUGE and would take time to exit select and send a unit if its not there.... just a thought

i think that it is the same size as a normal freeplay