Hoppah

Project: New Freeplaymap

I hope it isn't me Hoppah........Please

Sorry man. At least 3 people made reports about your offtopic posts in this topic.

Asking about updates is fine and I don't care about one or two offtopics posts, but I counted four on a single page. That's enough reason for a warning. :)

I hope to get the videocard within a week now.

no offense man. but just stop. your digging a hole. word of advise.

@ hoppah, hey would it be at all possible to get a pm from you, would like to speak to you that is a little off topic, other than that i hope you keep up with all your hard work and effort. maybe we can chill and drink sumtime.

New videocard new chances. Lets start again with some new pictures.

Stripmall (base by Voodoo_Operator, finished by me):

screen09h.jpg

Wal-mart (next to the stripmall):

screen10z.jpg

Bank (open building):

screen11y.jpg

It's still a bit empty, because of the missing persons and some objects I still have to add.

Pictures of other buildings soon again. :)

Hoppah

very nice. can't wait for the map. how huge is your graphic card and where did you bought it?

It's huge in size. I thought my old 8800GT was big, but this one is longer and thicker (takes 2 slots). It barely fitted in my pc.

I first ordered the GTS 250 SC which wasn't even shipped after 3 weeks, so I decided to change the order to this GTX 260 which I got one workday (:D!) later.

Same video card I have! It has never let me down and it's a real workhorse :) . The building models look absolutely fantastic too! Since you have changed car models, will pedestrian models have been changed to? I'm also curious on how roadways will be handled to for driving. Will all the lanes be filled with traffic?

Thanks for the good work, keep it up.

i love it espically the well actually espically all of it lol. just one q though since the parking lot is so big where there be traffic going throught or is everything going to look like that.

I APPOLIGIZE IF THIS UPSETS ANYONE IF SO DO NOT REPLY

It's huge in size. I thought my old 8800GT was big, but this one is longer and thicker (takes 2 slots). It barely fitted in my pc.

I first ordered the GTS 250 SC which wasn't even shipped after 3 weeks, so I decided to change the order to this GTX 260 which I got one workday (:D!) later.

Yup, all of the GTX 2xx cards are dual slot and are 10.5 inches long. Glad you got a GTX 260. Is it the version with 216 shaders and/or built on a 55nm process? Use GPU-Z to find out.

Nice pics. I like the Subway and the Wal-mart.