Hoppah

Project: New Freeplaymap

Hoppah, I know you get a lot of requests but I have a relatively small one. At the ssecond fire station could you add a battalion chief and make a Fire Chief of Department guy for a vehicle or one and a vehicle. Great Mod and I hope you can try it
Good idea, and he would be able to call any piece of fire apparatus, but the forum and moderators ask that no suggestions be made right now.

Actually, suggestions have been closed for this mod, this was talked about I do believe and said no to because of the lack of us being needed then.

As for Amber Alerts, those are missing persons correct? Those are in Deluxe then, so you will need to buy that game

And for the Last post above me... Why would LACoFD have a truck at an LAFD station? Please look over the suggestions topic next time, it still exists, but is closed off for a reason

Guest zeke555666
Actually, suggestions have been closed for this mod, this was talked about I do believe and said no to because of the lack of us being needed then.

As for Amber Alerts, those are missing persons correct? Those are in Deluxe then, so you will need to buy that game

And for the Last post above me... Why would LACoFD have a truck at an LAFD station? Please look over the suggestions topic next time, it still exists, but is closed off for a reason

ok sorry for posting

Guest Nick
It's annoying to see every 3rd post some fake mod saying 'you cant ask that'.

Surely if people read that the suggestions thread was closed, and stopped posting suggestions (that are innacurate to LA, or simply not feasible anyway), then 'every third post' wouldn't have to be telling them to stop asking.

I find it more annoying to keep reading 'gee, it'd be more realistic if you added limited water tanks/halligans to pop doors/3rd fire station/more trucks into stations etc.'

Back on topic though: the map looks amazing Hoppah, loving the new look of the 2nd station especially.

Surely if people read that the suggestions thread was closed, and stopped posting suggestions (that are innacurate to LA, or simply not feasible anyway), then 'every third post' wouldn't have to be telling them to stop asking.

I find it more annoying to keep reading 'gee, it'd be more realistic if you added limited water tanks/halligans to pop doors/3rd fire station/more trucks into stations etc.'

Back on topic though: the map looks amazing Hoppah, loving the new look of the 2nd station especially.

Pshh, thats funny

yeah sorry for posting on the um...forum.

It's annoying to see every 3rd post some fake mod saying 'you cant ask that'.

Its annoying to me when people don't read the rules before they post or join.

- Asking for a release date is not allowed on the forums but yet people don't read the rules and it happens all the time and moderators and other modders just tell you not to ask for a release date.

- Suggestions - Hoppah has made points all over the forums about suggestions. Look through the suggestions thread and see why it was closed.

Those are the 2 top ones that get annoying to me to see everytime I look through a topic that is in progress.

'fake mod' - How do you know these guys are fake modders? Newfoundking is a good modder. Just because they are not part of the LA mod team doesn't mean they are fake. These guys just help the moderators do their job because I'm sure the moderators are tired of saying it over and over again.

He means as a moderator...

I do by no means call myseld a moderator... Actually, once I did even get yelled at by one, well actually it was a stern talking to..

All I am doing is telling you what not to do, because sure it might be alright your first few posts, but after a week, if you are still doing that, your warnings will fill up and it is not good for your account at all... I'm trying to help. Would you rather be told to not do something, so you don't get in trouble by someone that can do nothing to you? or would you rather get in trouble?

Rhetorical Question

ANYWAYS

Please lets get back on topic, I hate hijacking threads, so come on guys... Lets stick to the map alright. If you want to continue this, I have a large PM inbox we can talk about it without hijacking topics

He means as a moderator...

I do by no means call myseld a moderator... Actually, once I did even get yelled at by one, well actually it was a stern talking to..

All I am doing is telling you what not to do, because sure it might be alright your first few posts, but after a week, if you are still doing that, your warnings will fill up and it is not good for your account at all... I'm trying to help. Would you rather be told to not do something, so you don't get in trouble by someone that can do nothing to you? or would you rather get in trouble?

Rhetorical Question

ANYWAYS

Please lets get back on topic, I hate hijacking threads, so come on guys... Lets stick to the map alright. If you want to continue this, I have a large PM inbox we can talk about it without hijacking topics

Sorry bout my post but had to be said.

Anyways, back on topic.

Hoppah, your still doing a great job and it can't wait to play it more everyday. I'm sure you got some great secrets about this map that were just dying to hear. Lol, keep up the good work LA modders.

I'm interested if anything important on the map changed, when I first saw the layout, it didn't look like there were enough streets going east/west. I'm also wondering if there are any changes to patrol routes.

It is a totally new map, so ALL paths including patrol routes will need to be reassigned and planned out, it is a question of how they can work efficiently due to how the police cars behave on their pathing as to where their final layouts will be.

Purley guessing but the script will function the same so it shouldnt matter, Either they remodel the doors to be circular on top, or they leave square garage doors which would as long as your not looking in the fire station, you wouldnt see there still square.

Purley guessing but the script will function the same so it shouldnt matter, Either they remodel the doors to be circular on top, or they leave square garage doors which would as long as your not looking in the fire station, you wouldnt see there still square.

Most new firehouse with the arched doors or "old style" are using the regulad garage door.... but DCFD ( Washington D.C. ) Has arched and square doors that fold open... with a break in the center and a creese folding to the sides from the middle.... pics below

post-3430-1243839515_thumb.jpg

post-3430-1243839522_thumb.jpg

post-3430-1243839530_thumb.jpg

I'm willing to bet that those doors are square and are just placed BEHIND the arch. I do love that new station, Hoppah. How hard would it have been to import the old Station 2 from LA Mod from EM3? I'm just wondering. I have some extra money to spend so I'm thinking of getting ZModeler and doing some modelling for my own use.

Guest zeke555666
Sorry if I came off a bit rash, wasn't intending to sound rash, but since Hoppah wants to make this as real as possible, therefore, adding units to stations where they shouldn't be kinda defeats that whole task.

ya i understand

haha newfoundking i love your avatar :P

keep up the good work, hoppah :)

So do I! But, why'd you have to eat him? That's so bad and sad! :1046276372_bawling:

On the other hand, it with mint does sound good tonight!

Any news Hoppah?