Hoppah

Project: New Freeplaymap

Right now there are 2 new open buildings in the mod. The bank (made by me) and the gas station (made by MikeyPI). These open houses take weeks to create each. You don't want to wait for that. That's why I've planned to do these kind of time-consuming things after the first release of the map.

Right now, I'm finishing Voodoo_Operator's stripmall. When that one is finished I will make a new update post with screenshots. :)

ok cool, thanks for the information, but I have just one last question, I noticed that in the normal freeplay map, There is only one hazmat call, and i was wondering if you were going to put more hazmat calls in the new map (maybe one with the canister from the hazmat mission)

Events will be added when the map is done, but I'll try to add at least 2 HAZMAT events. :)

Since were on that topic(sort off), will you be adding more bomb scares? I use the deluxe version as it is, and I have played freeplay many of time, usually only for an hour or two, and only once or twice have i got bomb scares.

Well bomb/bomb scares are on the non deluxe to if i recall correctly. When using the non deluxe map I got a few bomb scares, but still not alot. Enough to keep me on my toes, but a few more wouldnt have heart either.

:wall: Yeah. Theres bomb events. Does the Delixe map only work with EM4 Deluxe?

:wall: Yeah. Theres bomb events. Does the Delixe map only work with EM4 Deluxe?

You can do it self.. Go to your EM4 map open - go mods - specs - fp_params_endles and open it with wordpad and go to bomevents en change the amount how many times it comes

if i'm right ?

Well you can buy it online for only a few dollars (well actually it would probably be euros) so it is only easy to get. And when you install the LA mod, like 95% is in english again, and the installation, though it is in German, is pretty easy to figure out :)

Probably money, or he can't find it...

Or if he is pirating it, then that could also be a problem as there aren't many torrent trustworthy and working anywhere really

Yeah just wondered if it was money or finding it.

I like the English version, otherwise I don't know what the hell there saying.

Well like NFK said the LA Mod takes care of it minus a few things. I couldnt even learn spanish in high school so trust me if I couldnt play it in English I would be mostly lost.

Well what i did is i bought 911:First Responders, then later on EM4 Deluxe becuz of the extra missions and events and etc.

What i did next is copy all the original English sound & w/e files from 911:FR and replaced/overwrite my EM4 Deluxe files with the 911:FR files i copied.

When i play ingame it worked perfectly except 1 thing.

911:FR doesn't have the deluxe missions or special events which means when those events come up on freeplay, you only get the English translation of whats happening and no dispatch voice.

Besides that little thing everything else is fine.

I wish I could get em4 deluxe just so I can play the map. From pictures I like the deluxe map better than the normal map.

- Jon

well wouldn't it be possible to download the texture and put in buildings and paths to make it playable?

@newfoundking, I dont know where to get it, plus I dont speak or read any thing other than English. But I would like to get it.

@jab16, I would love to but I know jack about setting up a map, but I am trying to learn from all the tutorials and what other people have done.

- Jon