Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod Bugs

Well I have an Windows XP Intel Celeron 2.53 GHz with 2Gb of RAM and an 512Mb video card so I dont see why my PC should be an issue.

Well I dont recall the games minimum requirements off hand, but technically speaking, the Celeron is a weak processor. Its the weakest processor made by Intel. If its a Celeron Dual Core then its a step up from a Celeron, but still a very weak processor in the grand scheme of things. I am not saying it is to weak to Run EM4, but in this day and age anything lower then a Core 2 Duo(in the Intel line up) isnt worth the money in most cases. The celerons arent bad for netbook applications, but generally speaking I would run nothing less then a Core 2 Duo these days.

I am quite surprised nobody has come across this yet... I used the search function but there was nothing coming up when I typed trailer (& trailer, just incase there were spelling errors) into the search bar.

Anyways, I like to use my trailor on the East side of the map, so I leave one outside of LAFD Station 2.

I've noticed that the trailors are not actual objects you can say. I can hook them up to cars, and get equipment from them perfectly, however when they are driving, they do not really exist.

My trucks and cars that are pulling the trailor goes THROUGH the trailor. An example would be when i'm backing up a truck, the truck reverses INTO the trailor, so basically the truck and trailor are embedded in each other. Even my firefighters run THROUGH the trailor sometimes.

Anybody else notice this?

I think most of the people don't use the trailer. And that bug you mentioned is known. I don't know if it can be fixed. It's one of the many reasons why I won't make a tiller for the mod. Sorry. :)

I think most of the people don't use the trailer. And that bug you mentioned is known. I don't know if it can be fixed. It's one of the many reasons why I won't make a tiller for the mod. Sorry. :)

lol yeah, I think i'm probably the only one who likes to use the trailer =P

Oh well, it's not really much of a problem. I will still use it anyways. Lol

Guest Firefighter21213

Gated Wye Temporary Fix!!!

I tested a theory from "seansharlos" Firefighters with the SCBA cannot Deploy the Wye Successfully,No matter who picks it up it fails,However,If a non packed firefighter Deploys the Wye,it works perfectly.....Now If a non SCBA deploys a Wye, a SCBA firefighter can pick it up,However,He becomes a Non SCBA unit at the time of pick up.So whats the fix? Never deploy a Gated Wye with a SCBA unit and you'll be fine!!!

His post is Post #207 on page 11..Thank you seansharlos!!!

Guest Firefighter21213

Hey Hoppah,you know if you could add a man ladder,meaning have a firefighter ladder a window like a ladder truck?Have another guy climb it to the window?Was a thought i had for some time."edit" prob shoulda asked in a dif post,sorry

Hey Hoppah,you know if you could add a man ladder,meaning have a firefighter ladder a window like a ladder truck?Have another guy climb it to the window?Was a thought i had for some time."edit" prob shoulda asked in a dif post,sorry

Not a bug, but a suggestion and it's impossible to do

I think I have identified a problem with Fire Engine sirens that continuously play throughout the game in Freeplay(or possibly missions, haven't tried). Whenever you send a Fire Engine to a fire and click Rapid Deployment without turning the siren off, the siren button becomes unclickable with the circle and slash image on top of it. The siren will now stay in that spot for the rest of the game(meaning that even if the fire engine leaves the area, the siren will still be playing where the engine previously was). Once all hoses are disconnected from the Engine, the siren button becomes clickable and still looks as if it is on. When you click the siren button to turn it off, the siren still plays and when you click the button again, it creates a second siren on top of the other(however, this one can be turned on and off like normal.) So the game basically creates two instances of the siren, one stays at that spot, and the other acts like the normal siren. Does that make sense?

Guest Firefighter21213

I think I have identified a problem with Fire Engine sirens that continuously play throughout the game in Freeplay

I have had the same thing in freeplay,How it starts i dont know,My action buttons acted normal,but the siren stayed,Happen to me with the ambulance siren.

I have this problem in missions, well sort of. Pretty much just the auto siren doesnt work quite right as it doesnt shut off when the vehicle stops, but if i hit the manual siren button to turn it off and turn it right back on it works just fine.

Might have something to do with older hardware. I had it happen with my old computer sometimes, but the bug never happened on my new computer. It might have something to do with audiodrivers as well.

Newest? I have English version of Emergency 4

I'm thinking he may be asking if you have the latest version of the LA mod? (not sure). Also. LA Mod version 1.8.1 is just a mission patch. It allows you to play the original Emergency 4/ 911: First Responders missions using the LA vehicles.

This is in regards to the bulldozer.

I've finally gone back to the campaign missions, however i still have the same problem. On the Polar mission, the bulldozer does not unload from the truck. I know it was a bug, and I have downloaded the patch, however, it still doens't work.

All that happens is that it gives the sound of the truck starting, but that is it. (sounds like a truck starting but it has no gas)

Any ideas?

Hi!

In Emergency 4 LA mod 1.8.1 is lot of bugs. ETC. cannot use flares, coners and warning lights!! But good is: No crash ;)

Topic merged with the bugs report topic. Although I don't think it's a bug, everything works fine for me. Are you sure you are trying to use them in the right way?