bama1234

NYC Private Mod

:) Great looking SF cars, and for that PD car, do the lights flash at diffenent speeds like LA mod?

What exactly do you mean by that? The lights flash side to side, red and blue, each side flashes twice very fast before going to the other side.

bama1234 as alway GREAT work and WERY NICE models :cheers-mate:

You are creating them by yourself , i don't understand then why this is sub mod :1046275767_ugly:

Hoppah will not approve anything from New York or Chicago as a sub mod because it does not fit in LA Mod. If the vehicles were LA and added something unique to the mod then he would probably include as a submod. It would be cool but that's the rules.

Bama, can't wait to see the SF mod. Pics looked great.

Eventually I will create a new topic for the SF Mod. Right now, I'm simply posting it in the NYC Private Mod. (Hope I'm not confusing anybody)

Thanks, everyone for the compliments :)

You're welcome, you've sure earned it. ;)

Hey bama, i saw you checked out the other NY mod yesterday, pretty sweet huh? :happy:

I am very impressed with the work they've done, especially the detail and excellent models of the trucks. :) Hopefully it will get released soon.

Ive also got a question:

would all of you like to see a small town mod, or another big city mod? please let me know, everyone :)

I am very impressed with the work they've done, especially the detail and excellent models of the trucks. :) Hopefully it will get released soon.

Ive also got a question:

would all of you like to see a small town mod, or another big city mod? please let me know, everyone :)

i would like a small city and you can make units from the surrounding cities and towns but only have 1 of each unit kinda like winterberg