bama1234

NYC Private Mod

probably, more LA-style. I might create a fictional city and make my own skins and names and stuff... what would you guys think about that?

it depends on how you make it lol but i think a winterberg style would be better i just like the fact that there is one of every unit buthats just me

I am very impressed with the work they've done, especially the detail and excellent models of the trucks. :) Hopefully it will get released soon.

Ive also got a question:

would all of you like to see a small town mod, or another big city mod? please let me know, everyone :)

You could always help with my small town mod. ;)

Are you still modding or are you focusing on your real life?

If you don't have any time it's ok, I can understand that.

Hope to at least see you around!

haha, Im focusing on my real life :cheers-mate: , youre right. But Ill certainly try to find time to work on this a little. Thanks for understanding :holdglass:

Bama1234 Hey, have you thought about making a Mod, you modeled some models, which are amazing.

This is a mod...hence the name "NYC Private Mod". True it's private but if Bama was to remodel Hoppah's vehicles to something else, it would be his own.

BTW: Bama, since it is hard to look through all the pages looking for pics of current vehicles...I was wondering if you could put all the pics on the first post and update it with current work?

I came across your NY private mod, I've been doing a submod myself (released) and its at a pretty good stage, I was wondering if I could feature your ESU model in it? It looked great and I'd credit you of course, feel free to check it out :).

Ash

The only reason I agree with you Dyson is because he's got some models you can use. You don't have any models yourself (a few actaully) but they're just reskins. I'd like to see these models in the ,released, NY Submod

He's been gone for quite a while. When he created this mod it was considered "private", and I know he's been busy with his own life. Maybe when he returns he'll release them since things have changed.

Bama has been active, he just hasn't posted much.