Newfoundking

Guess the Emergency Vehicle Challenge

All right then, here we go. Sorry for the long absence, but I had something else on my mind.

I want to know where this vehicle is stationed NOW:

52039050qg5.jpg

The name of the city is enough, any extra info will get you extra credit.

Edited by pyrothijs

I said the netherlands, because I know the paint scheme, thats it... And I doubted it was lelystad, becuase not many peoople make the mistake of posting from their home, unless they dont wanna be up long

well where is it from then?

You want a hint:

use logo.gif

OP Rotterdam Airport

So close but yet so far. In october 2008 the vehicle was moved from Rotterdam Airport to another location. I checked, there are websites that list the right location, so you'll have to search a bit further...

But really nice going!

Hahachallenge.jpg

State, city and dept please

Edit by Pyrothijs. Please wait with posting a challenge untill the previous challenge is completed. In order to be able to post a challenge you will have to have guessed the previous challenge. That person has the right to be the first to post the next challenge. So since the paranoid was half right, it's his turn, not yours.

EDIT: Its just for fun :P

Edited by joachimnor

Since it appears nobody will be able to give the correct current location of the vehicle, I will settle for the previous location. The paranoid, you're up!

BTW: the correct location was Lelystad Airport Fire Brigade. Just showing off our latest veheicle a bit ;)

It is used as a heavy rescue truck. One of the sites mentioning the correct location was this one: http://www.brandweervoertuigen.com/korpsen...irport/oud.html (I know it was in Dutch but Lelystad is the same in any language ;) )

greetz,

Squad 51 is currently privately owned and the Ward Lafrance Ambassador is used at Yellowstone National park. The open cab crown fire coach is on display at the LA fire fighter's museum and so is the second rescue squad. The first 51 Rescue squad was blown up in Terminator 3.

The station is still currently used as a fire station but plans are being made to turn it into a museum.

Squad 51 is currently privately owned and the Ward Lafrance Ambassador is used at Yellowstone National park. The open cab crown fire coach is on display at the LA fire fighter's museum and so is the second rescue squad. The first 51 Rescue squad was blown up in Terminator 3.

The station is still currently used as a fire station but plans are being made to turn it into a museum.

Questions was for Squad51 and Enginee 51.

Who or what group owns Squad51. Also E51 is no longer at Yellowstone.