Newfoundking

Guess the Emergency Vehicle Challenge

Yes, _he_ (aka Me) says where it's from, but that is at the poster's discretion. I could have a Zimbabwe car, and if you say the country I could except it, but I could also go for maybe even the Station number(anyone that specific I _will_ beat you with a scanner!) If it is a well known country (America, Canada,etc.) you can go for more details. But if there isn't much info available on the department(Zimbabwe) then you can just accept the country, or area. It's a game don't go over board. If you do, me and the boys from FCW are waiting with Scanners and Coat racks!

I will add one soon, just looking for a good enough photo :P

Watch this space

was that pic you posted in the La mod fire station topic supposed to be for this challenge?

if it is, here's my guess:

Air Ambulance Service: Great Northern Air Ambulance

Helicopter name: G-GNAA

Base: Durham-Tees Valley (Teesside/Middelton St. George) (MME/EVGN)

was that pic you posted in the La mod fire station topic supposed to be for this challenge?

if it is, here's my guess:

Air Ambulance Service: Great Northern Air Ambulance

Helicopter name: G-GNAA

Base: Durham-Tees Valley (Teesside/Middelton St. George) (MME/EVGN)

You are absolutely correct. How did you find it out may I ask?

Helicopter name is Explorer 902 as well as G-GNAA.

And I have moved the post I put.

Here is my picture

Project3.png

I'd like the name of the emergency service and which branch of that service this vehicle comes from.

I'll give you a clue: look towards the North Lakes

And yes I have editted the photo otherwise the writing on the vehicle would give it away.

Here is my picture

Project3.png

I'd like the name of the emergency service and which branch of that service this vehicle comes from.

I'll give you a clue: look towards the North Lakes

And yes I have editted the photo otherwise the writing on the vehicle would give it away.

Keswick Mountain Rescue Ambulance

I guess what you want is Keswick rescue and that it's from the mountain rescue service.

By the way, you missed the logo on the building which shows it to be a mountain rescue station, and when you put in Land Rover TD5 (type of vehicle), UK, and then Mountain Rescue in parentheses, it's the first match google finds.

Keswick Mountain Rescue Ambulance

I guess what you want is Keswick rescue and that it's from the mountain rescue service.

By the way, you missed the logo on the building which shows it to be a mountain rescue station, and when you put in Land Rover TD5 (type of vehicle), UK, and then Mountain Rescue in parentheses, it's the first match google finds.

Correct, your turn.

Name of the county/city it belongs to and the name of the station it belongs to please.

e42-l6p1-1.jpg

L6P

Land Rover 130 Defender 6x6 FireTech

BW03 SFY

Biggin Hill

Biggin Hill Fire Station

Station Manager: Paul Hayles

Telephone: 020 7587 4542

Email: HAYLESPE@london-fire.gov.uk

Address:

2 Kingsmead, Biggin Hill, Kent, TN16 3UB