Hoppah

[EM4] Central suggestions/ideas topic (CLOSED)

I don't know how many times I have read about the K-9 unit suggestion. It's cool if it would be added, I would have voted for it but Hoppah has already gaven his answer, it's to much to script and would take a long time to do.

Hoppah don't always have to script it... Someone else can script it and give it to him.

He can use other people's work. Like how we use some of his work because he is nice to let us.

Mhhm, maybe take the dog, and make it a controllable unit. Or, make it like the SAR dog, except it bites.

The SAR dog's breed is not a attack dog.... Plus Dogs are trained to do one job. Not many jobs...

Drug Dogs find Drugs.... Search Dogs Search People.

Hardly no dogs team will be trained in every thing. That how it is in real life.

I think that ambulances (Not FD ones) should be able to park at the hospital as ambulances stay in the hospital garage for a while after an emergency.

I agree to this ;) It would be damn nice to have parking for police cars ;)

With the room out the front of the police station it is possible to double the number of parking spaces without too much difficulty as seen below.

(all vehicles will still respond to requests for backup with slight modification to LACallPatrolCar script)

post-754-1218500604_thumb.jpg

However the street needs a bit of modification so the police vehicles don't get a ticket for parking on the footpath :D

Guest KingNikan

How bout Hoppah makes a LAPD K-9 Unit. It could search for bodies and it can also run after a Suspect (Faster then a Officer) And then he would bite them wich would stop them and make them fight with the dog. Also the dog will be able to enter terains wich Humans cant enter not like water but other areas

With the room out the front of the police station it is possible to double the number of parking spaces without too much difficulty as seen below.

(all vehicles will still respond to requests for backup with slight modification to LACallPatrolCar script)

post-754-1218500604_thumb.jpg

However the street needs a bit of modification so the police vehicles don't get a ticket for parking on the footpath :D

How did you do that?

How bout Hoppah makes a LAPD K-9 Unit. It could search for bodies and it can also run after a Suspect (Faster then a Officer) And then he would bite them wich would stop them and make them fight with the dog. Also the dog will be able to enter terains wich Humans cant enter not like water but other areas

look through the forums there is not a way in witch we can make a police dog

Mike,

If we want to talk realism, get rid of the thunderstorms and the traveling green radioactive cloud in the deluxe missions. You know that doesn't happen in LA...It's always a toxic cloud over the city :)

I'll say it once more. Add a LACoFD Engine! Also, will there be any changes or additions to the missions in freeplay?

Mike,

If we want to talk realism, get rid of the thunderstorms and the traveling green radioactive cloud in the deluxe missions. You know that doesn't happen in LA...It's always a toxic cloud over the city :)

I'll say it once more. Add a LACoFD Engine! Also, will there be any changes or additions to the missions in freeplay?

Well, I'll ask this here and now... How many people would like to see the weather edited to be more realistic... less chance of rain and such or would you prefer to leave that alone and do it on your own?

Also, freeplay will be radically different, much like 1.6 added the new entry points and other changes that effect your tactics and methods, Hoppah has been very hard at work and showing his amazing skills to make 1.7 even more like a new game.

Mike

How did you do that?

If you go into the editor and load the map (needs to be done for both freeplay and dfreeplay maps for those with EM4 Deluxe)

look at the virtual objects, find the following objects;

policestation_turnto

policestation_park01

policestation_park02

policestation_park03

policestation_turnto needs to be moved further up to the edge of policestation allowing room for you to make three extra objects the same as policestation_park01,02,03 but name the new ones policestation_park04,05,06 (I changed the numbers so that they were all in order from 1 - 6).

You then need to edit the LAToPoliceStation script to include park04, park05 and park06. Also edit LACallPatrolCar script to include same and the jobs done. This will allow you to park up to 6 vehicles out the front of the Police Station and will allow patrol car back up to respond from these parking spaces when requested.

I am happy to provide the edited map and files if anyone would like them, but would only do so with Hoppahs permission.

Hope this helps

take care

Shane

Guest [SAP]Francis

Would be cool to add that as trailer:

Solar_arrow_board_HX_2061_.summ.jpg

If you do the model, I will make the lights for you as I would have loved to do that one; still, I can't model and/or texture.