Hoppah

[EM4] Central suggestions/ideas topic (CLOSED)

Guest [SAP]Francis

I want to make the lights for it, though!

I'd also like to help you, Hoppah, with lights for your mod. I can and am able to edit lights perfectly. :)

thats a good idea but what about making the parking area wider and longer so the cars could park like this and save space and i think it looks cooler

Bigger parking spaces will slow down the game a lot. I didn't even know it was a parking space in the game already...

Guest lord_bonev
It looks cool ... but you can redirect the traffic with the cops ...

But cops must to stay there for along time. This light sign must only put them and you already, right?

Would be cool to add that as trailer:

Solar_arrow_board_HX_2061_.summ.jpg

If you do the model, I will make the lights for you as I would have loved to do that one; still, I can't model and/or texture.

You probily will have to use it when there is fire or closed down the road if the police department is busy.A officer could drop it off then leave it there until the officer pick it up again.

Bigger parking spaces will slow down the game a lot. I didn't even know it was a parking space in the game already...

not for all cars just make the parking space bigger in front of the police station bigger and i dont think that alot of parked cars would slow down the game

IRL, the Coast Guard has guns. And they can stabilize. They aren't just engineers.

The USCG units in the mod are for rescuing purposes , not shooting people.

The only reason I added the USCG rescue worker was because of the USCG helicopter and I don't think they have a firearms on a helicopter.

I'd like some more missions. In Emergency 3 LA Mod you had some nice missions. Im kinda missing them in Emergency 4.

There will be 3 or 4 new missions in v1.7.

I think but, you won't "feel" it xD

You will if you have good speakers. I have a 5.1 set with a huge 190 watt subwoofer connected to my pc and I will definately feel it.

I won't add because the rumbler is even more annoying than normal sirens. Sirens aren't supposed to be cool or something...