Kajanpb

Winterberg Mod

Use the person with the red shoulders. Put him SCBA on, then click on the persons, it will say something with rescue group, click on the building and then they will automaticly get the persons out

You are right tommyboy. when you equipt squad leader with SCBA they wont die. bit strange you NEED to equipt him and no one else..

only problem i found now is:

the trauma problem in the hospital.

and the trees in hurricane :s

Can you go to www.winterberg-mod.com? I get Error 403 You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Maybe they release Winterberg 7.0 and update the page? :unsure:

Having the same problem, but I don't think they have released anything new. I've run the updater twice today and there's no new files...

From the errors we are getting it looks like they are having trouble with their webserver or database.

Can you go to www.winterberg-mod.com? I get Error 403 You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Maybe they release Winterberg 7.0 and update the page? :unsure:

The forum crashed they are fixing it right now. Don't know how long it is going to take though.

No, there isn't. None of the buttons, UI, or names of anything are converted.

Yes, they are. You sure you installed the translation the correct way?

BTW split the topic since this has nothing to do with not finishing mods.

Guest firefighter101

hey guys, love the winterberg mod to pieces, and I have it in english too so that's a huge bonus. One thing I'd like to know, one or a couple of the trucks seem to have lights that actually spin. Would anyone be able to tell me how that was achieved?

EDIT: correction, the lights themselves don't actually spin, but the flares inside almost seem to.

Regards

Well its just maths setting up lights, so you just got to make a table of the timings you want for each one, then carefully follow it when setting it up in the editor. Sadly I know nothing about the real lights on vehicles, so I just make ones I think look good for my mod, oops! I mean, I gather there patterns from them driving past me but nothing more.

Do i need permission to use winterberg sirens in my mod ?

That depends which one you want to use. Some are the normal EM4 sirens (ambulances), but some of the sirens from the fire and police department are created by the Winterberg staff.

Just compare the siren sounds you want to use to the default EM4 sirens first. If they do not match then you can always ask for permission.