ApollonDriver

Firefighter got stuck...

So, I responded to this gas explosion and apparently there was people inside. I sent a scuba firefighter inside but he got stuck because the injured were right in front of the door. Then I tried to get him out, he had gotten stuck right at the door. But I couldn't so I called a paramedic to lift the guy that was blocking the door, she took him outside, then my scuba ff got free and started to extinguish the house from inside (he had a fire hose). Then I decided to take the other injured kid , who was also in front of the door and I sent another firefighter inside. He had some problems gettting in because this time fire hose was blocking the way. So I removed the fire hose, but that firefighter got stuck there.

He is only able to move towards that bedside, doesn't listen to my commands. I tried to put the kid down but he deosn't do that either. If I tell him to get in a vehicle found on the left side of the screen, he will walk towards the middle of the room (does it only for vehicles at left side). When he is goes towards the middle, I try to take him outside but he goes to his old position, stops by the door like in the picture. He doesn't know where the door is, I think he glitched through the wall because when there is only him inside, the game won't show me the interior, so the game doesn't think there is someone inside.

Is there a way to debug this stupid firefighter? Like a hotkey or a button somewhere? I'm using the LA Nostalgia submod as a standalone mod by the way.20210313155150_1.thumb.jpg.6dde864538defae714dd4ee54da8d2d1.jpg20210313160624_1.thumb.jpg.25fd8cabe39bdb6df838d270604ec20e.jpg

yeah I tried telling him to put the kid down but it couldn't do it. I will try to park the vehicle close and write what happened.

• Upvote 1

Yeah weird physics. Today I opened the game and the ff finally agreed to set him on the ground. Then I was able to get him outside. Didn't do anything special, I guess the game just resetted itself when I closed it and reopened it. Harms of playing the same savegame for a long time I guess. 

• Upvote 1