Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Is there any way I can make the new map set for multiplayer? I dont care if it is buggy, i just want to know how? I renamed all the the freeplay-files to multiplayer and copied them, so now there is multiplayer.dds, e4m and eft. Only porblem is that the layot is totally wrong, buildings in wrogn places, over the water and such.

What files do i need to rename and to what to make it good?

I only play with my brother on the LAN, so I dont care about compatibility.

Renaming freeplay.e4m and freeplay.dds to multiplayer.e4m and multiplayer.dds should be enough. The fire stations probably won't work though.

Renaming freeplay.e4m and freeplay.dds to multiplayer.e4m and multiplayer.dds should be enough. The fire stations probably won't work though.

Yeah, hospital and police station work correctly, but the FS has the problem that it spawns people only for the host. Thanks anyway, I can use the standby. Are you planning to do MP-compatible version of this map?

Change the rapid deployment, 4 firefighters with hoses connected to 1 truck is so fake and way to easy on the game.

I say when you click rapid deployment it puts 4 guys in SCBA, 1 guy with a hose, 1 with an axe and the rest just there for medical/rescue purposes.

I would do it myself but have no idea how!

Change the rapid deployment, 4 firefighters with hoses connected to 1 truck is so fake and way to easy on the game.

I say when you click rapid deployment it puts 4 guys in SCBA, 1 guy with a hose, 1 with an axe and the rest just there for medical/rescue purposes.

I would do it myself but have no idea how!

i say 3 scba, one for med (no scba) , one with a hose and one with an axe, the 4th w/ scba is the backup for the hose guy

I'll say good job Hoppah now :12: , and then again when the guys at Atari tech support stop fing around :mad22: and get me the unlock code for the manual activation so I can actually play the mod.

wait what did the error say??

Guest ffrtemt779

Thats the patch. I already tried dowloading that and it say I don't have version 1.9 installed

Nevermind I found it some where else. Thanks for your help though. But what is the Version 2.5?

Ok nevermind everything keeps taking me back to the patch.

Thats the patch. I already tried dowloading that and it say I don't have version 1.9 installed

Nevermind I found it some where else. Thanks for your help though. But what is the Version 2.5?

Both links in my post are to the complete LA MOD, I just checked. Maybe you should delete the patch from your PC first and then try to install the LA MOD. Make sure you save the file on your harddisk and unzipp it before you start installing it.

Version 2.5 is the Los Angeles Mod for Emergency 3

Scroll down on the download page, till you see a blue bar, in the middle of that is there a button with "Download File" text on it :)

It's like that since the mod is out. Look here for more information:

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.ph...t=0#entry104116

OMG thanks Hops. I'd give you a hug if I could. My download time was shortened from 9hours to about 10 minutes

OOOOHH MY GOD!!!

My dumbfudge internet company reset the servers and fiddled with our cable 4seconds away from completing the download!!!!!

**** Them