Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

OMG!! Hoppah good job!!! I'm so excited :laugh: can't wait for 1.9!!!!

Edit: You should have used the CHP for speeding ticket :D

You said that 1.9 won't contain gameplay changes, shame on you :1046275767_ugly:

I said the map won't contain gameplay changes, like a new station or extended parking lots.

A week, yes $300 for each ticket.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=k9

Yay, can you also get EXTRA money if you arrest someone in that way?

On google it shows me "K9 Web Protection - Free Internet Filtering and Parental Controls" and "K-9 (Doctor Who) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia"

I saw "K9" written on the door of police cars, but I don't know what it is :1046274283_heul:

:)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Police_dog

Thanks for the post, i found the web protection thing too!

I did knew a K2 (Assault Rifle)

Hereby I present another small new feature in v1.9 :)

A chase command for police vehicles!

How does it work? A patrol car with officers can chase any moving vehicle or person and stop it. Different things can happen depending on the type of target. When the target is a civilian vehicle, the patrol car will halt the car and a police officer will give the driver a speeding ticket. When the car is a getaway car or a stolen vehicle, the officers will stop the car and force the driver(s) to get out. Different things can happen though, sometimes the drivers get out and decide to resist, sometimes they will surrender (like the armed arrest command).

I've made a video. You don't really see the patrol cars chasing a car or person, but they will try to get to the target until they are close enough to stop it.

Hoppah

OMG that looks amazing, thats an excellent edition, nice work, fantastic stuff!!!

Yay, can you also get EXTRA money if you arrest someone in that way?

you would get money in real life from that very rarley if not ever so my gusee is that is a no but who knows ;)