Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Hoppah you are amazing do you think you could make a vid of it turning a corner? Best b day present ever! Also dose it have a complex script?

You cold lift the trailer and tow it with the heavy rescue? Or have a bulldozer move it

Hoppah you are amazing do you think you could make a vid of it turning a corner? Best b day present ever! Also dose it have a complex script?

The scripts are not extremely complex like the fire station scripts, but it took me a while to make the install/deinstall scripts. Happy birthday btw. I will see if I can make a video later.

WTF, wow hoppah, you never cease to amaze me. that is awsome. and on the first pic of it in action did you blow up a cruiser or something, it looks like a chp officer or a officer laying on the ground.

- Jon

Yeah sorry about that. :1046276057_GroupHug:

I'm gonna pretend you are changing them because you were so surprised you sh*t yourself.. and not something else that isn't G rated :P

Haha Great to see a tiller :)

gotta remember how to put the underware on somehow... nvm..... :1046276160_schildbacktotopic:

Guest vamatty
I kept this secret until I made it working, but I managed to make a tiller!

It has it's flaws as explained in many topics before. The model is highly detailed. It has about 8100 polygons including the 6 wheels and all other parts belonging to the vehicle. Ingame, it works pretty well. There are a couple of points I'd like to mention:

- The trailer has no physics when it's not installed and attached to the tractor.

- The ladder can't reach windows. For now, you can only use it to extinguish fires.

- Because of the long size, the trailer makes weird swings when it takes a turn.

- The trailer logic created by Bass-ti, might be buggy on slower computers

The tiller will be a new vehicle', so it doesn't replace the tower in the Los Angeles Mod. Because of the disadvantages explained above the tiller won't spawn in the big fire station for default, but I might make it able to park on the same spot as the tower.

Pictures:

tiller1.th.jpg tiller2.th.jpg

The tiller ingame (on the new map):

tiller3.th.jpg tiller4.th.jpg

The reason I made it is because I found a way to spawn the trailer on the tractor when it arrives on the map after being send using the menu. The cool looks makes it a great addition to the mod. The tiller will be the only new addition to v1.9 besides the new map. I hope it's worth it.

Hoppah

Great job! :cheers:

Guest albie17

Mid-mount are truly possible since it was already featured on NYMod. But I'm wondering if Hoppah could help those guys(NYMod) on adding a bit more details on their rescue units.