Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

He did mention to me that he was having computer problems before he disappeared. I suspect this might be a reason - his computer has suffered an unrecoverable crash and is still being serviced, or he's waiting for a new one or something.

His line of work was also quite mysterious. While I never knew what he exactly did for a living, it seemed to me like it was the kind of job which could suddenly make him completely unavailable for an extended period of time.

Let's not be so dreadful for now until we actually have information about what happened. It attracts bad karma.

Mhmm, off topic for a second, well 2 but first second, what is his line of work?

and second, I hope hes okay, and that he is back soon, we all miss you Mikey! plus it isnt good for anything when you have less people helping

Even if I know I wouldn't post it on this forum. I don't know the exact details about his work, but it's private information.

You wouldn't like it if I post your email or home address. Same thing for me, so only MikeyPI has the rights to reveal information about himself.

i have a question i hope someone could help me with. im sick of almost every lapd car i dispatch having 2 women and no men. im not sexist but i want male lapd officers only and dont know if or how it is possible. could someone please tell me how to get rid of the woman lapd officer.

Guest fireguynh1984

Hey Hoppa;

A quick question about V1.7... You stated that Station 2 can only hold one engine, HAZ MAT, and ambulance, but will station 1 still be able to hold a total of four engines in bays 4 and 5?

thanks

Hey Hoppa;

A quick question about V1.7... You stated that Station 2 can only hold one engine, HAZ MAT, and ambulance, but will station 1 still be able to hold a total of four engines in bays 4 and 5?

thanks

Yes, but the bays are seperated now:

Bay 4 -> 2x Engine 1 only

Bay 5 -> 2x Engine 2 only

Yes, but the bays are seperated now:

Bay 4 -> 2x Engine 1 only

Bay 5 -> 2x Engine 2 only

And those problems that happen when the engines get back to fire station will disppear, like when the engine goes to bay 4 and the gate of bay 5 open.

And those problems that happen when the engines get back to fire station will disppear, like when the engine goes to bay 4 and the gate of bay 5 open.

Fixed along with 100's of other small things which have been changed, fixed or added for v1.7. :)