Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Hoppah give not a release date.

When can I expect the next version?

I don't work with a deadline or an exact release date.

The next version will be released when it's finished.

Just be patience and the check the forum for updates.

Mod News:

I've changed the helmets for the fire fighters to make them look more like the American firefighting helmets

Hoppah

Hi Hoppah, boy is that a relic of history! That style helmet even predates my fire service career, which I must admit, gets longer every year! Todays brave men and women of both the Los Angeles City and County Fire departments, like most others in California, utilize the Phenix Helmet for their personal protective equipment. While similar to the older style, they have a more pronounced dome to give it what many back east call "The Darth Vader" shape. Their website is here and you can see some other pics in action on my site.

One thing to note are helmet and shield colors

White Helmet: Chief Officer.

Red/Orange helmet with Black Shield: Engine or EMS captain

Red/Orange helmet with Red Shield: Task Force Captain II on the Truck

Yellow helmet with black shield: Firefighter

Yellow Helmet with Red shield: Firefighter on the Truck as part of a Light force.

Also, I came across this pic of the LAFD Rehab Tender and Engine 60 on their official flickr site, Another top down engine shot couldnt hurt!

LAFD Rehab/Air Tender and Engine 60

Mike

Guest Bulldog

I dont want to read all 103 page's so i dont know if any one already sayed something like this but is it possible that like in winterberg mod you get a emergency room

Firedeparment

Police

Ambulance

Technical support

it would be realy fun to have it in the game .. it will become bigger and bigger :P

No, I want to keep it the way it is.

For a few reasons; I want to keep my mod different from other mods, but also because I want to make things which are my idea, not those from other mod-creators. I am not saying that adding Winterberg stuff to my mod is a bad idea, but it will make my mod less unique. People will compare my mod with the Winterberg more often. I don't even want that. Each mod should be different.

Guest medic534

Hoppah not sure if I'm sold on the new back design of the ambulances. Is this new design in addition to the existing ambulances or does it replace them?? I liked the ambulances solid red and the others the way they were. Just my openion though.

Hoppah not sure if I'm sold on the new back design of the ambulances. Is this new design in addition to the existing ambulances or does it replace them?? I liked the ambulances solid red and the others the way they were. Just my openion though.

I know what you mean, but Stan is right. I'm going for the realism. I haven't seen any ambulances with a completely red top. If you're talking about the striping on the back, according to Mikesphotos most new fire apparatus will have the striping. Almost all fire apparatus in my mod are going to be changed. They will all have a silver/white/diamond coloured rooftop in the newest version, but only the red ambulance will have the striping.

The USFC Engine was the first vehicle in my mod with a silver rooftop:

usfsqs5.th.jpg

Right now, I'm busy with changing the Light Equipment Truck to the LACofD Heavy Squad.