Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Hey Hoppah, is there any possibilty that you could add the axe to the police units so they can open the doors without having to call FD. It would be a big help. One quick question, when you upload your mod to 911 First Responders, all the audio is from the mod file, right? So as far as I see it, someone could get a forigen version of the Delux Version and use it with your mod.

Guest Bruce563

Hello,

I would like to know if in V1.5, will the three extra missions in Emergency 4 Deluxe be translated to English? Since the freeplay map will have things added i thought that you may be doing them aswell.

Guest medic534

It is unrealistic to add an axe to the police units. I work for a Sheriff's Department and I have never heard of a patrol vehicle carrying an axe. The only exception I can think about is a special ops unit with the SWAT team or something. In real life if we need an axe we know who to call............the fire department.

Guest Bruce563

Well i am translating EM4 Deluxe to English, when u am finished i will give it to you so you can have a look and see if it is good enough if you can not get anyone else to.

Guest medic534

I thought the batallian chief vehicle was able to patrol? Wasn't that added with this new mod? Also thought the light equip truck could park at the firehouse like it says it can but there is not a control for that vehicle to go to firehouse.

I thought the batallian chief vehicle was able to patrol? Wasn't that added with this new mod? Also thought the light equip truck could park at the firehouse like it says it can but there is not a control for that vehicle to go to firehouse.

I didn't add both things. I might adding the patrol command to the battalion chief car, but no the park command to the light equipment truck.

Guest medic534

Ok, my mistake. What ever happened to the batallian chief being able to set up a "command post" Was that only in emergency 3? I kinda liked that feature. Also if you decided to add the patrol command to the chief I think that would be awsome.

USFS Engine and USFS Utility Truck are finished:

usfsqs5.th.jpg

I didn't really know how to make the roof of the engine, but I decided to give the cabin a silver roof like all real life fire engine's.

Now, I'm going to start with the huge forest fire mission. :)

Hoppah

Guest CrazyLion425

usfsqs5.th.jpg

I didn't really know how to make the roof of the engine, but I decided to give the cabin a silver roof like all real life fire engine's.

Hoppah

Super Awesome! I am very excited! Thanks Hoppah

Guest Bruce563

usfsqs5.th.jpg

Hoppah

Will this be added to the fire station in freeplay?

I hope the forest fire mission goes good. :1046275747_biggthumpup:

usfsqs5.th.jpg

Hoppah

nice vehicles :1046275747_biggthumpup:

Hi,

Baz made some great sirens a long time ago, but those sirens don't sound like this:

I want to make some new sirens for FD and PD vehicles. So I watched some video's and I noticed that FD vehicles use wail and air horn tones alot and PD vehicles wail and more yelp tones. Based on those video's I'm going to make at least 4 new siren soundfiles:

FD SIREN 1: Wail/Horn

FD SIREN 2: Wail/Horn/Yelp

PD SIREN 1: Wail/Yelp

PD SIREN 2: Wail/Yelp/Priority

I will add a 'chance function' to the siren script so either siren 1 or siren 2 will be played when you move a vehicle.

But I can't add a trigger function so you will hear yelp tones at intersections. That's almost impossible to do.

I've already found some siren tones (electronic amplifier: wail, yelp, priority, air horn, scan). I've also found a Q2B (or Q-siren) sound tone (wail), which I can use for the FD vehicles.

If anyone has tips regarding the new sirens, you're welcome. :)

Hoppah

LOS ANGELES MOD

Planned additions v1.5:

- Fire station, police station and hospital added to Deluxe freeplaymap.

- Fire Extinguisher added to police vehicles.

- Police officers can use fire extinguishers and carry persons.

- Two new vehicles: USFS Engine & USFS Utility Truck

> New sirens

* One new mission: forest fire.

? Em4 Deluxe English text translation.

? Two new persons: USFS Fire fighter & USFS Fire fighter with SCBA gear

? Patrol command to Battalion Chief car

? Battalion Chief Command post (like in EM3).

? More parking lots at fire station (just to park vehicles of your choice, nothing more).

- Finished

> In progress

* Planned

? Possibility