Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

HEy Hoppah,

I Heard u were going to make your own Missions For v1.2 which i dont see it...n cause i heard u were going to make a Bomb Squad ...anyway just letting u know cause i dont see it thats why....THe Mod ROcks :):happy::sporty:

THanks Hoppah N ALL who worked with La Mod :1046275747_biggthumpup:

He never sayd there would be missions IN 1.2, I think he made enough work for 1.2.

The few minutes i saw the mod, it was great!! But my game crashes every time. I tried to download the config file but when i click on download the page is redirecting me to the beginnin of the page.

Thats the site security, if you don't accept cookies from downloads.emergency-planet.com it wont let you download...

Guest TR_Bluntâ„¢

1 thing only im not getting, are these buckets of rain that keep falling...feels more like im in Holland :)

Greets TR_

(but with some tweaking with the weather,its now hot and sunny) :)

Guest JeffreyCor
1 thing only im not getting, are these buckets of rain that keep falling...feels more like im in Holland :)

Greets TR_

(but with some tweaking with the weather,its now hot and sunny) :)

It's the El Nino ;)

Guest firemedic28

hey thanks hoppah for the fire department in freeplay it works well. i would like to say you did great with the whole dispatching and organization of the fire units. i was wondering if you could have a squad in the main fire station and have a second station like in em3 make it like in real life where you have what you need already on the map to run mutiple different calls at the same time with out having to call untis from off the map you could have station 1 have in bay 1 bt chief up front squad 1 behind it bay 2 have 1 of each engines bay 3 ladder bay 4 medic up front and hazmat in back then to station 2 you could have it be 3 bays bay one medic up front squad bay 2 one engine and tender bay 3 ladder have the map covered for to full fire calls and several medical calls at a time. that would be so cool

hey thanks hoppah for the fire department in freeplay it works well. i would like to say you did great with the whole dispatching and organization of the fire units. i was wondering if you could have a squad in the main fire station and have a second station like in em3 make it like in real life where you have what you need already on the map to run mutiple different calls at the same time with out having to call untis from off the map you could have station 1 have in bay 1 bt chief up front squad 1 behind it bay 2 have 1 of each engines bay 3 ladder bay 4 medic up front and hazmat in back then to station 2 you could have it be 3 bays bay one medic up front squad bay 2 one engine and tender bay 3 ladder have the map covered for to full fire calls and several medical calls at a time. that would be so cool

WITHOUT WANTING TO BE AN ASS (Thanks for all those critising me all the time here)

Hoppah told before he doesnt plan to make a 2nd station because one was already very much work

Guest Chicken

Stan, try to remember that not everyone reads the forums from the first post ever made to the last one...

There are people with suggestions, and ideas. Remember without the audience the mod wouldnt be what it is today. The trick to make a good mod is listening to the users aswell.

(The reason i'm complaining to you is that i feel that sometimes you are too hard on people, like everyone joining a forum should know whats going on around here. Try and be polite to new people and don't tell them off just because you had to answer a question you have answered before. Not everyone is a Emergency geek you know. Its not just you, I have seen this from others in the german forum aswell, maybe its a language problem....i dont know)

Stan, try to remember that not everyone reads the forums from the first post ever made to the last one...

There are people with suggestions, and ideas. Remember without the audience the mod wouldnt be what it is today. The trick to make a good mod is listening to the users aswell.

(The reason i'm complaining to you is that i feel that sometimes you are too hard on people, like everyone joining a forum should know whats going on around here. Try and be polite to new people and don't tell them off just because you had to answer a question you have answered before. Not everyone is a Emergency geek you know. Its not just you, I have seen this from others in the german forum aswell, maybe its a language problem....i dont know)

Wasnt my last post polite then?

Guest firemedic28

sorry didn't read the all the pages but know that i know im not going to ask again sorry stan but you and hoppah are awsome i plan on buying 2 copies of 911 1st responders from the shop to support the site and mabey another game and i was just making sugestions the ones that i made before where undertaken by hoppah and completed and i say thanks just want to know if the game could feel a little more like home because i don't know that much about scripting

sorry didn't read the all the pages but know that i know im not going to ask again sorry stan but you and hoppah are awsome i plan on buying 2 copies of 911 1st responders from the shop to support the site and mabey another game and i was just making sugestions the ones that i made before where undertaken by hoppah and completed and i say thanks just want to know if the game could feel a little more like home because i don't know that much about scripting

Suggestions are no problem, of course. I'm very happy people like the mod and some ideas are very good. But I can't add everything to my mod. Creating a second fire station is A LOT of work and won't be added in the NEXT version.

@ others:

Please stop the discussion about being polite or not. Using the Search function for a certain question doesn't work, so it isn't firemedic28's fault. It's too much work to check 57 pages. That's why I'm going to expand the LA MOD FAQ. I'm also going to create a new (sticked) topic about the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) soon. People have to check the FAQ first before they're going to post a suggestion/question again. This will prevent the same questions and discussion (and irritations) like this.

Problem(s) solved.

Guest new to mods
:sporty: :1046275747_biggthumpup: i cant wait till i comes out.i will tell you what hoppah when i get it i will be on your mod so fast... i cant wait to see/test it your movie is cool the pics are cool now lets see if it really is . :rolleyes: so ya, i cant wait to test it!

I just wanted to make a small suggestion for the new mod coming out. I was wondering if there could be the possibility of including a slicktop in the mod. If so, I will post a pic of it. Thanks for such a great mod :1046275747_biggthumpup: :laugh:

REgards,

Shane