Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Guest La Mod Fan

HeY Hoppah Bro,

I have a request...do u know what to edit.to make the events 1 by 1 and not 2 or 3 times.. because i want to enjoy every events 1 by 1 n not hurry..

And also in ur next release mod...can u make it flashing police lights reflects into building n cars..LIke need for speed 4 has it at night when u turn the lights on..that will be cool..if possible.. and also if u could zoom lil bit more in the game..thanks for taking ur time..

It seems we lsot some posts on the downtime :Oo

And also in ur next release mod...can u make it flashing police lights reflects into building n cars..LIke need for speed 4 has it at night when u turn the lights on..that will be cool..if possible.. and also if u could zoom lil bit more in the game..thanks for taking ur time..

It's impossible, not every graphic engine can do such things (Copied from hoppah since i rememebr his post)

Guest victor02
It seems we lsot some posts on the downtime :Oo

Thats weird, but i don't think those posts were very important, for example its very rare that my post are important :dry:

Guest La Mod Fan

Hey Hoppah,

I just want to ask few stuff about next release mod...when u turn the siren on , will the cars obey the siren or they will just stop or just go on ...?

2) As u said cop can call Backup , Assistant...can u make a dispatcher voice on a person..like when u click on backup it will say Requesting a backup..or All unit response..i mean that will be cool..Or also u can add dispatcher to a emergency cars...if thats possible..

3) can u make a hazard yellow light a as a directional light for all emergency vehicles..since ambu fire doesnt have it..or something like cars will pass through those cars when u have a hazard light instead of stoped behind a vehicles...

Guest Brahman

Hello. Is there anything to to about this Hoppah:

When eg a Fire Truck returns to the base it doesen't use sirens or so because it isn't in a rush, but anyway the cars infront stops and the fire truck drives past them. Can't you make the units going home (without lights on) just to follow the traffic and not make all cars stop so they can drive past them..?

Guest victor02
[Victor02]Hi Hoppah , can you tell us a moment you think the mod will be finish, or a pourcentage of the advancement of the contruction ?

please excuse my bad english

Unauthorised question... plz stop it 8)

On page 2 of the forum, and the mod was far from the first release date ! by experience you should not ask this question, it will be better to write encouragement i think.