Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

All of it looks great Hoppah, and it's awesome that you translated it to English. Thing is, I can't even order the game in another version because i can't find an english site that sells it. And it's killing me looking at these pictures and not being able to play it!!!! :angry:

Logic that no english site sells it if it isnt available in english... lol

Guest victor02

:1046275747_biggthumpup: Good work with the police station and the fire department trailer Hoppah!

My question : I have the french version of EM4, i am going to have the german version of EM4 deluxe, but is EM4 Deluxe an expansion or a complete game ?

Cause if it is an expansion, i am going to have trouble. I also want to know, what can i do to translate the EM4 Deluxe version from German to English or French,? whatever.

And finaly, is the L.A. Mod compatible with EM4 Deluxe ?

Thank you !

:1046275747_biggthumpup: Good work with the police station and the fire department trailer Hoppah!

My question : I have the french version of EM4, i am going to have the german version of EM4 deluxe, but is EM4 Deluxe an expansion or a complete game ?

Cause if it is an expansion, i am going to have trouble. I also want to know, what can i do to translate the EM4 Deluxe version from German to English or French,? whatever.

And finaly, is the L.A. Mod compatible with EM4 Deluxe ?

Thank you !

Emergency 4 Deluxe is German and Standalone; It includes the German version of Emergency 4 + Emergency 4 Deluxe (total of 3 CD's).

Deluxe is an expansion.

Guest Brahman

Have you been thinking of having a "emergency central"(or whatever it's called) where you can dispatch units..? Like "alarm" buttons for ambulance, tec, fd and police.

Think some mod already has that, if you need fd you press the fd button and you will hear an "alarm" with voice and a fire truck will dispatch from the garage (eg). (doesen't remember the mod's name but that mod had like different fd alarms, like small, medium and large forest fire, small, medium or large traffic accident button and so on..).

Guest Gamesfunk
Have you been thinking of having a "emergency central"(or whatever it's called) where you can dispatch units..? Like "alarm" buttons for ambulance, tec, fd and police.

Think some mod already has that, if you need fd you press the fd button and you will hear an "alarm" with voice and a fire truck will dispatch from the garage (eg). (doesen't remember the mod's name but that mod had like different fd alarms, like small, medium and large forest fire, small, medium or large traffic accident button and so on..).

You are referring to the latest Braunschweig Mod, version 1.7. It does sound like a good idea, it would make the game easier to handle. But Hoppah doesn't want to make the gameplay easier, he likes to have a challenge...

G.

Guest Brahman

I wasn't thinking about making the game easier. It would be cool to hear an "alarm" when you press a button :). And when you have pressed the button it should take a while to get out the veichles like in "the real world".

Guest victor02
Hello. Is there a possibility to get LA 1.1 to work on EM4 Deluxe?

:6: I just try it yesterday and i did not work !

I also try the NL .70 but this one work !? I don't know whats the difference between them that can make the the L.A. not compatible with EM4 Deluxe Freeplay and missions.

By the way, good job with your mod Stan !!

Guest NootjesBV

LA MOD is NOT compatible with DELUXE

I have the file of LA mod copied over my em4-deluxe file. Everyting works exept the instal of the bride car. But i solved it with coping the orginal install.script to my directory. I didnt tried the deluxe mission yet.

@ Brahman & NootjesBV:

Stan is right. v1.1 is not compatible with Em4D. You can install it on Em4D. That's all.

Reasons why my mod is not compatible:

- Some new commands in EM4D aren't assigned to my units.

- You can't call cars (in Deluxe freeplay).

- New text codes are missing (You get ID_*).

I can add those things to my mod for v1.2, so it is compatible, but I am not going to change the Deluxe freeplaymap yet.