MedicalByte

Emergency 5 System Requirements

Yay I don't even meet the minimum requirements, although it doesn't mention the minimum gpu requirements.

They sound like requirements for the upcoming pc release of GTA 5 or the next Battlefield or something too be honest.

*no em5 for hoop

I'm middle of the road...just a tad below the recommended so I should be good....not bad for a PC built in 2009...a lesson in why building your own PC is awesome (ability to upgrade individual components easily).

I should be fine, but I have to get a new graphics card. I needed one anyway, since the GeForce GT 610 isn't a very strong card. I got my whole PC for $500, and it's among top of the line, but I'm gonna have to spend more on a graphics card than on the PC itself.  :(

Could someone help me out and tell me if I have any hope of running Emergency 5 when it comes out or will I be just wasting my money my laptop is barely 6 months old the specs are as follows. Thanks in advance 

Operating System
Windows 8.1 64-bit
CPU
Intel Core i5 4200U @ 1.60GHz 45 °C
Haswell ULT 22nm Technology
RAM
8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 797MHz (11-11-11-28)
Motherboard
Dell Inc. 0845MX (U3E1)
Graphics
Generic PnP Monitor (1366x768@60Hz)
Intel HD Graphics Family (Dell)
Storage
931GB Western Digital WDC WD10JPVX-75JC3T0 (SATA) 36 °C
Optical Drives
TSSTcorp DVD+-RW SU-208FB
Audio
Realtek High Definition Audio

Eh, not really. I built my i7 4770, AMD R9 280x, 8gb ram, 120 gb ssd, 1tb HDD, 750 watt psu for around 1300.

I got my 4770k system running from around $450(CPU and motherboard), but I greatly recycled parts from my old amd 1100t system to cut down costs, I was able to reuse the case(Corsair Carbide 500R), memory(Gskill Ripjaw X 8GB), video card(MSI GTX 660ti), and power supply(Corsair TX650),and hard drives(but I recently upgraded my main hard drive to a WD Black 1tb)

Nope probably not:

Intel Core i5 4200U @ 1.60GHz 45 °C

Intel HD Graphics Family (Dell)

Both are well below the minimum requirements.

Intel graphics may work on the lowest settings (making for an ugly looking game), but your CPU isn't even at the minimum,

Can you play? technically yes, but it won't be smooth.

Blah..only have a 560 ti, might need to upgrade that gpu soon or lower texture, hopefully it'll run nice on medium.

I have the same model (mine's a 560ti classified ultra (448 core 1.25GB). I'm not worried. It's handled every modern game i've thrown at it without issue so far (maybe not at highest setting), I doubt EM5 is as revolutionary/graphics intensive as we're being led to believe.

Nope probably not:

Both are well below the minimum requirements.

Intel graphics may work on the lowest settings (making for an ugly looking game), but your CPU isn't even at the minimum,

Can you play? technically yes, but it won't be smooth.

Hmmm......not good only bought this machine six months ago and no way am I paying out for a new one for one game. Thanks for the help