Modzzguy202

Methuen Mass Mod [REL] DOWNLOAD LINK ON LATEST PAGE

Haverhill mass mod  

553 members have voted

1. 1. Should this mod include an accurate map

• NEW MAP AND TEXTURE
    • NEW MAP
    • NEW TEXTURE

I suggest you update the front page to show that a beta has been released.

Can't wait to play, looks great.  :12:

EDIT: Just finished downloading and MY LORD are there a lot of sounds in the audio folder! O_o

There is also alot of unused model files which could be removed to reduce the size still, 95% of the vehicles have missing model files... I think I will have a go and removing these when I get the time, so that I know which vehicles I can use and have in the game.

really????? What part of beta didn't you all get a lot of files are in there so that changes can be made audio files as well - not everyone has the same siren preference so those can be easily modified and the unused ones can be deleted. It's a beta meaning work still in progress. Was going to release my private Boston Christmas mod but yeah not happening now. 

really????? What part of beta didn't you all get a lot of files are in there so that changes can be made audio files as well - not everyone has the same siren preference so those can be easily modified and the unused ones can be deleted. It's a beta meaning work still in progress. Was going to release my private Boston Christmas mod but yeah not happening now.

Wow. Could have been in explained nicely. Don't need to flip out on him. He was just simply pointing something out.

really????? What part of beta didn't you all get a lot of files are in there so that changes can be made audio files as well - not everyone has the same siren preference so those can be easily modified and the unused ones can be deleted. It's a beta meaning work still in progress. Was going to release my private Boston Christmas mod but yeah not happening now. 

Holy shit calm down! I know its a beta! I'm just saying there is alot of vehicles with missing model files... There are about 4 or 5 of the same model for christ sake... These duplicate models could have been removed 1st unless you are going to use every single one of them... And do as you please it doesn't bother me, if it was originally private then keep it that way if you're going to flip out on people for them giving you feedback.

I wasn't complaining about there being a lot of audio files. All I meant was that there were a lot. Which is a lot to choose from. Which is good.

Looks great so far. Sorry for any misunderstanding.

Where is the download link I can't find it.

It appears that the download link to the Beta has been removed.

Not 100% sure as to why, but it could be because of the comments on earlier pages.

And if that is why, taking the link down for the actions of a few and hurting others is just silly. Neither me or Billy meant any offense towards the mod, I just was saying that there were a lot of sirens. 

This mod seems to be all over the place. Who knows. They might have taken it down due to the comment about the size or its contents...sorta like JD's Christmas mod or whatever it is 

Basically what I was trying to say.

Oh, and also, the file is still on MEGA. Which means it can still be downloaded. Just thought i'd let you know.

This mod seems to be all over the place. Who knows. They might have taken it down due to the comment about the size or its contents...sorta like JD's Christmas mod or whatever it is

TheHockeydude is right. I would assume that the download link has been removed for a reason. It's up to the Modzzguy/ his team to re-post the link, not anyone else.

Anyone who didn't download the mod is now going to have to wait until a new link is posted BY THE MOD TEAM and the team only. Anyone other links will be removed unless you have permission to be posting a new link.

TheHockeydude is right. I would assume that the download link has been removed for a reason. It's up to the Modzzguy/ his team to re-post the link, not anyone else.

Anyone who didn't download the mod is now going to have to wait until a new link is posted BY THE MOD TEAM and the team only. Anyone other links will be removed unless you have permission to be posting a new link.

I removed the real download link before you came here, you removed only this part of text "mega.co.nz/#...YWk41bRT9Y2-j9k"  not the link,  :happy: sorry you late.

I'm completely fine. With him doing that I have not been doing anything because em4 has stopped working because of my computer so I'm sorry about all the comments that have been said jd Clark is the main guy right now to keep this going so please be patient with him he has put a lot of time and effort into it thanks modzzguy202

After much thought and such negative feedback this MOD will remain private there will be no public release unless the team convinces me otherwise. Modzzguy202 should be your contact for MOD questions and those who have permission to have the MOD. For everyone that supported the making of the mod and contributed Thank you I had fun making it. Everyone else well .... enough said.

First things first. The reason you guys received such negative feedback was mainly due to the way the mod was built. After looking through the files, it appears to be about 5 or 6(Maybe even more) mods crammed into one. This creates massive unorganization and a cluster of unnecessary files. This cluster also has to do with the almost 2GB file size. If I am not mistaken, that may possibly be bigger than Manhattan V3.

To this point in my career of modding EM4, I have successfully made two fully functioning, stable mods. I was able to keep The Riverside Mod under 200MB. My Ocean City mod which is currently in progress is at 478MB. However, that mod includes all of Itchboys car packs, unlike Riverside. Itchboys car packs come out to about 120MB. 478-120=358. Ocean City without Itchboys car pack is 358MB. I was able to achieve this by organization.

For example, the police folder in Ocean City:

http://gyazo.com/2a63cb968e3d03beafeeb92e90aef539

I am not trying to rant by any means but the purpose of this post was to point out why you guys got negative feedback. Honestly, when I first saw the size of the file when I first downloaded it, I cancelled it and said "Heil nahh". 

Spend sometime cleaning up the mod and junk the unnecessary files and see where that gets you. It really pays off to have a organized file system. Made my life really easy during the creation of Riverside and Ocean City. Hopefully you guys are able to turn this around and make a nice mod out of it. If you have any question, need guidance, or need my help, by all means contact me. I will be more than happy to do what I can.