ilkanmutlu

New Pictures From Emergency 5

On this picture are Scania Dekon-P/hazmat,Ladder maybe also Scania, Mercedes B class 2012 police patrol car, Volkswagen Touran/Sharan version 2012 paramedic car, 4 firefighters carrying strecher and drone, with nice realistic house fire.

On this picture are Scania Dekon-P/hazmat,Ladder maybe also Scania, Mercedes B class 2012 police patrol car, Volkswagen Touran/Sharan version 2012 paramedic car, 4 firefighters carrying strecher and drone, with nice realistic house fire.

I actually think that the police car resembles more with this Opel Zafira, in the other pictures it looks a lot like the real thing.... Makes more sense to me.

Opel_Zafira_1sm.jpg

No, no, look at this picture form first post, this isn't zafira.

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/topic/19335-new-pictures-from-emergency-5/?p=277332

I think your right it does look like a B class

Look at the grill, the windows and the shape of the blue area on the doors compared to the real vehicle

10538524_807026339328430_855953627129695

mercedes-b-class-180912.jpg

Is that orange traffic car missing wheels in the first pic?

And its cool that the ASF tow truck can now lift cars like that instead of just making the vehicle dissappear.
It also looks like there will be 2 kinds of STW, the Mercedes Benz B Class and the VW Passat. MTW appears to be a Mercedes Benz Sprinter.

Excited.

Is that orange traffic car missing wheels in the first pic?

And its cool that the ASF tow truck can now lift cars like that instead of just making the vehicle dissappear.

Might be the angle, but it does look like it. And the tow truck looks pretty great, hopefully the car doesn't change to a tarp covered hunk when it gets placed on, and that we might have larger trucks for larger vehicles/debris.

Ow-wow-ow

So there are barriers for crowd control! Though they could be just a mission prop...

The stretcher looks like one from NY mod lol, hope they gave the credit to the modding community ^_^

I wonder how the big rigs are towed. Maybe we'll see a large towtruck like that:

[image]

I highly doubt that they used the actual New York mod model, it would have been too low poly and yes, it looks similar but its not exactly the same. It looks similar because they are both based on stryker stretchers, plus Sixteen Tons always thank and acknowledge their large modding community.

As for the images, it seems there's two types of tow truck, could be a third for large trucks who knows. As well as there's two types of police car. The paramedic behind the doctors car LOOKS like he's got that girl in a wheelchair, could just be perspective. The tactical police officers look great, especially like the guy in the right hand corner who looks like he's aiming and moving toward a suspect. Also you can see what seems to be a tactical SUV for the drone there as well. Graphics are stunning, models of the vehicles, people, buildings, props all look absolutely beautiful, animations shadows and effects look brilliant, I absolutely love the trees. All round a monumental step up from Emergency 4 and really a game that this series community deserved, I can say that this is most likely my game of the year and probably for the new few years running. 

Well done Sixteen Tons.

I highly doubt that they used the actual New York mod model, it would have been too low poly and yes, it looks similar but its not exactly the same. It looks similar because they are both based on stryker stretchers, plus Sixteen Tons always thank and acknowledge their large modding community.

Hey, I was joking actually, sorry for not stating that clearly) However, I don't doubt that the modding community had influenced this progress a lot. 

BTW, I don't see any blood on the picture... Maybe all those people have light injuries? 

Hey, I was joking actually, sorry for not stating that clearly) However, I don't doubt that the modding community had influenced this progress a lot. 

BTW, I don't see any blood on the picture... Maybe all those people have light injuries? 

Of course they have, they've influenced a lot, and not just the modding community, just the community in total have likely influenced many decisions in this game. 

Also its been stated that the reason there are two of a few vehicles is because some of the images are in alpha stage when they were using the models from EM2012 for testing purposes. 

Interesting....the base has a functional purpose. I'm curious if that means we can like upgrade it to get more personell or units...

Translation as follows

Kommandozentrale - Command Center

FunkTurm - Radio Tower

Satelliten-Ueberwachungssystem - Surveillance satellite system. 

Erweiterte Mitabeiter  Bueros - Expanded or additional Worker's offices

Solar-Kraftwerk - Solar Power systems.