Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

This is a save that has all personnel in the vehicles around the map apart from HART and at fire stations.

go to \Mods\Kent Mod v0.4.5\Save and copy this file in there.

NOTE: This file will replace save 17 so if you already have 17 saves the most recent one will be replaced, this save will only work with my most recent update to the map.

MEGA: https://mega.nz/#!ct4k3B4K!96vaL4SGNDbWw0pYTQB6xnD3JfKCKpj15rjrnfQ9B5s

love the map but would like to see a place where i could fit two pumps at the festival on stand by (would try my self but its the only mod that doesnt work in the editor)

Will look in to it

If anyone has any suggestions on thing to add to the map feel free to say and i may put them in. (depending on complexity as im not the best)

Edited by TACRfan

I would suggest that you have return to station that would be good lol and loving the map so far

Sorry i wouldn't know how to do that, im not to good with scripting

Is this Alpha MP compatible?

no because i requires a call out menu which currently is not in the game

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Festival updated Emergency services base coming in the next update.

This is how it will look in game.

https://flic.kr/p/zemqSZ

Room for fire engines to park. (these will not be there in game you will have to move the fire engines that you want from the stations to here.

https://flic.kr/p/zfc7AB

no because i requires a call out menu which currently is not in the game

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Festival updated Emergency services base coming in the next update.

This is how it will look in game.

https://flic.kr/p/zemqSZ

Room for fire engines to park. (these will not be there in game you will have to move the fire engines that you want from the stations to here.

https://flic.kr/p/zfc7AB

1) for me i would replace the cia with bobbies

2) replace the cars at the festival with vans and have more police

3) remove the cars in the emergency zone only have real vehicles there 

4) fire station on the right its IRVs remove them so you can park the pumps there after a call (gives more space and the station manager can ride in papa 1)

5) make it so most if not all cars 

thanks 

1) for me i would replace the cia with bobbies

2) replace the cars at the festival with vans and have more police

3) remove the cars in the emergency zone only have real vehicles there 

4) fire station on the right its IRVs remove them so you can park the pumps there after a call (gives more space and the station manager can ride in papa 1)

5) make it so most if not all cars 

thanks 

1: The CIA are supposed to be security but i will add more police.

2: When you say cars do you mean police cars out front in the road, will change them.

3: In this upcoming update there will be a emergency service base containing the private fire service land rovers, a police ford ranger, a ambulance discovery and room for two fire engines. The old emergency service area will be left empty so you can send ambulances/police/fire engines in there.

4: Will remove the cars but will but will put one somewhere else where a fire engine can not go. 

5: I don't really know what you mean by this one

Don't know if it's possible but;
a) Add the 'put in car' option for the special agents at the event 

b) Lower the damage taken by police, mine are getting to 1/4 health remaining when arresting unarmed criminals 

1: Will add that option in this upcoming update.

2: I will look in to it but i may not be able too.

1: The CIA are supposed to be security but i will add more police.

2: When you say cars do you mean police cars out front in the road, will change them.

3: In this upcoming update there will be a emergency service base containing the private fire service land rovers, a police ford ranger, a ambulance discovery and room for two fire engines. The old emergency service area will be left empty so you can send ambulances/police/fire engines in there.

4: Will remove the cars but will but will put one somewhere else where a fire engine can not go. 

5: I don't really know what you mean by this one

1: Will add that option in this upcoming update.

2: I will look in to it but i may not be able too.

oops my last one was cut off -_- i meant make it so most cars can patrol 

for me i liked the idea of having one or two pumps patrol as it makes it look like there out doing fire safety checks so maybe the pumps

I did have this in version 0.4 but when it was updated to V0.4.5 I forgot to add it back, the reason I did this was exactly what you said.

Could we have a few more skodas In the police car park as there is only 1 on the whole map

Will do :)

i personally feel that send back to station buttons need to be added to the units as for me its the only thing thats stopping me from playing long games as it annoys me having to send the units back manually and having to make sure they are not blocking other vehicles from getting in or out apart from that the mod seems really good

i personally feel that send back to station buttons need to be added to the units as for me its the only thing thats stopping me from playing long games as it annoys me having to send the units back manually and having to make sure they are not blocking other vehicles from getting in or out apart from that the mod seems really good

Can you please tell me that you have read the mod pages at all then you would know that this is an alpha release it will be added in time so in future please read all  the posts before commenting on it.

PottyScotty I love the mod they small amount of details and TACRfan I love how you keep members of the mod up to date engaging with map updates.