Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

Hey usar how you getting on when trying to do the callout menu myself I have got most vehicles in but must be doing something wrong as can't get personnel in the menu alongside the appropriate vehicles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey usar how you getting on when trying to do the callout menu myself I have got most vehicles in but must be doing something wrong as can't get personnel in the menu alongside the appropriate vehicles

yep I'm having the Same problem with non la personnel.

The more i play TACRfans edit of the Kent mod the more i think it will be great to have a big event in the Kent mod because it makes the game more fun by taking up most of your units, for me i like taking two fire pumps and putting them there so its more realistic but one thing it would be nice is able to have fire fighters put on certain things only like just the helmet or just leggings a bit like the Welfordshire mod also what i said before having the new jacket for them..also with the event you could bring in ST John for more realism meaning there is more units as we all love our units 

The more i play TACRfans edit of the Kent mod the more i think it will be great to have a big event in the Kent mod because it makes the game more fun by taking up most of your units, for me i like taking two fire pumps and putting them there so its more realistic but one thing it would be nice is able to have fire fighters put on certain things only like just the helmet or just leggings a bit like the Welfordshire mod also what i said before having the new jacket for them..also with the event you could bring in ST John for more realism meaning there is more units as we all love our units

That's why I put an event like the festival in the game, on my private welfordshire mod I have a huge gas explosion at a gas works with many fires and casualties, I turned two of the welfordshire appliances into industrial fire fighting engines but could not get the water cannons to work.

That's why I put an event like the festival in the game, on my private welfordshire mod I have a huge gas explosion at a gas works with many fires and casualties, I turned two of the welfordshire appliances into industrial fire fighting engines but could not get the water cannons to work.

That edit looked great...always love a big fire to a limit...its always fun having most of your units on stand by at a big event or even somthing like a person with a gun becuase it give you less units to work with them somthing else pops up so its always fun even more when you have to send a fire engine to a medical call 

You could import a St. John ambulance from Welfordshire/reskin of the current ambulances. It's very easy to do both

New update to the map.

replace your freeplay.e4m file with this one

• New Rail incident ( Car hit by train at level crossing )
  • New Pedestrian v Car incident at festival
  • New ARV base along with forensic investigation van next to the port fire station
  • Removed 1 TL from the fire station on the left side of the map ( 2, 1 in each station, i think that enough )
  • New Public Order Vans base near festival on the opposite side of the tracks
  • New AA spawn where the old ARV base used to be
  • Coroners and vans added to the ambulance station
  • Added a heliport next to the ambulance station
  • Added a Royal engineers base next to heliport
  • Added a unmarked land rover defender from a private fire service at the festival as a replacement for the insignias.

I hope you enjoy, im not to sure how many more/if any updates i am going to create, its when i come up with ideas :D

Note: you will have a police helicopter spawn in the yard of the Hart station, send the police heli to police station.

MEGA: https://mega.nz/#!Z0ZF1QQA!fiFO3KvIltjkLm64xdQX0jzTLtoRs-MtB7TDF9nrE4Y

By downloading this you agree not to claim it as your own and/or re-upload it any where else without my permission. I have been allowed to upload this as i am a member of the Kent mod team. This is not a new version of the Kent mod, the Mod itself is still in Alpha V0.4.5, This is just a map update

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a save that has all personnel in the vehicles around the map apart from HART and at fire stations.

go to \Mods\Kent Mod v0.4.5\Save and copy this file in there.

NOTE: This file will replace save 17 so if you already have 17 saves the most recent one will be replaced, this save will only work with my most recent update to the map.

MEGA: https://mega.nz/#!ct...Kpj15rjrnfQ9B5s

Edited by TACRfan

TACR... There's not a freeplay.e4p file. There's free play.e4m replace tahat?

Yes

just played your mod. It's quite good but i guess it needs some work on your stations. quite an easy way to make the handling of you vehicles easier is using the Ausrichtungsscript. It's available on the german emergency-forum and quite easy to understand & install. it makes it possible for you te precise-park your vehicles in game. 

just played your mod. It's quite good but i guess it needs some work on your stations. quite an easy way to make the handling of you vehicles easier is using the Ausrichtungsscript. It's available on the german emergency-forum and quite easy to understand & install. it makes it possible for you te precise-park your vehicles in game. 

Was already planning to use it but never got around to doing it.