Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

Installed latest patch but as I am putting personnel into vehicles getting ctd again it would seem so far happening near festival area

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyway to release a patch with personnel all already in their vehicles on this new edited map please?

Installed latest patch but as I am putting personnel into vehicles getting ctd again it would seem so far happening near festival area

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkAnyway to release a patch with personnel all already in their vehicles on this new edited map please?

If I can get to my laptop today, I'll send you a map with people in and lights off for the latest patch. I could also send all but 1 of each thing to HQ so that you'll just have to keep what you have.

I'll try in like 1 hr 2 hr for you.

Today I saw an ancient fire engine on blues in Kent, it had what looked like a Volvo badge but said something like scavenger instead. Anyone ever heard of one of these??

I also saw a Medeval Medical Unit at Folkestone airshow, near Dover and it said it was for private hire, I saw the paramedics too and have pictures of both on my laptop. What I don't understand is how that worked, do the NHS hire them or do people hire them and if the last option why would you do that when you can call 999?

If I can get to my laptop today, I'll send you a map with people in and lights off for the latest patch. I could also send all but 1 of each thing to HQ so that you'll just have to keep what you have.

Today I saw an ancient fire engine on blues in Kent, it had what looked like a Volvo badge but said something like scavenger instead. Anyone ever heard of one of these??

Could it be the Engine make company. So Volvo send the chassis to the body work company called Scavenger and they imprint there name?

Got them all in then saved having disabled all calls so I could get it done but whenever I try to load a save it ctd before loading

That's bizarre! Sounds more like issue loading and not lagging because of lag.( but I'm no expert). Is there another way I can help?

Could it be the Engine make company. So Volvo send the chassis to the body work company called Scavenger and they imprint there name?

That makes a lot of sense, just that is never seen or heard of one before. ;)

I also saw a Medeval Medical Unit at Folkestone airshow, near Dover and it said it was for private hire, I saw the paramedics too and have pictures of both on my laptop. What I don't understand is how that worked, do the NHS hire them or do people hire them and if the last option why would you do that when you can call 999?

I want pics! :P

But in my county, you phone 999 and you could get a Amvale ambulance come so I can't answer that question sorry...

But in my county, you phone 999 and you could get a Amvale ambulance come so I can't answer that question sorry...

You could also get St John, or Hatzola in some places. County ambulance services are becoming more and more stretched, so paid/volunteer EMS step in, much like in the US.

Oh OK thanks everyone!

Trying to upload file now, believe I am uploading right one.

http://s3.postimg.org/p83e8gas3/IMG_0363.jpg

http://s3.postimg.org/3mybkue1f/IMG_0364.jpg

http://s3.postimg.org/40znkfy4z/IMG_0368.jpg

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=00227045171355439521

Sorry about pictures being out of focus, my ancient camera takes two weeks to focus. ;)

Don't have picture of the engine.

The bottom link is the save game. Hope it works, for some reason they are simply called, 1, 2, 3 etc in the folder so I'm guessing 5 is the latest one and therefore the right one. Have work to do now so I'll check in morning.

Could it be the NHS using these companies for big events to save them being stretched?

Could it be the NHS using these companies for big events to save them being stretched?

Is it not common for large events to do this? All of the big events I've attended have had private medical services in attendance, I believe it falls down to the the organisers to arrange it.

Sent from my E2003 using Tapatalk

I can understand NHS hiring them to avoid having emergency services on seen. But why should the event have to pay for paramedics when you can call 999, that's the one I don't get?

I usually see them at sports events so I guess it's just a requirement for them to have a medical unit on scene and obviously the NHS can't spare an ambulance for a whole day.

I can understand NHS hiring them to avoid having emergency services on seen. But why should the event have to pay for paramedics when you can call 999, that's the one I don't get?

it depends on the event sometimes its St johns or another third party and the aim is for medical cover for all medical ie glass in foot ect, the only reason 999 would be used if someone needs the hospital..if the NHS where to be there to cover there would be less responding to 999 calls its the same with events hiring third party fire service and security just so there not having to rely on a only struggling 999 service  

However most NHS ambulance services can be hired too for events like the football etc as the NHS will charge the earth to do it but always welcome the money to prop up their budgets

Thanks everyone! Sure makes more sense now. Cheers

However most NHS ambulance services can be hired too for events like the football etc as the NHS will charge the earth to do it but always welcome the money to prop up their budgets

Does the save I posted work for you?

No it just seems it will not load saves have made my own but can't load those either they cause a ctd

I think I just need to give up until full release and call out menu as every other mod I use is fine besides Kent mod their saves load fine like London and welfordshire and Manhattan etc

No it just seems it will not load saves have made my own but can't load those either they cause a ctd

I think I just need to give up until full release and call out menu as every other mod I use is fine besides Kent mod their saves load fine like London and welfordshire and Manhattan etc

OK

Unsure what's happening about that because USAR hasn't responded to messages and I have so little time to work on the mod now to be able to do something so big.