Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

By the way, will the Negotiator and/or detectives have the CheckVictim command?, because there is an event in the Deluxe map where is a Missing Person, that when you find it, you need to bring the Negotiator to check the victim so the suspect/s appears on the map, I had to disable it because some mods doesn't add this command, meaning the mission will result in fail.

By the way, will the Negotiator and/or detectives have the CheckVictim command?, because there is an event in the Deluxe map where is a Missing Person, that when you find it, you need to bring the Negotiator to check the victim so the suspect/s appears on the map, I had to disable it because some mods doesn't add this command, meaning the mission will result in fail.

Yes, the SOCO (Scenes Of Crime Officers [CSI in America]) have the checkvictim command.

The Volvo looks good, but personally I think the base model looks a bit rougher than other models you have skinned, but that's not your fault and maybe I'm being a bit picky. :)

The Volvo looks good, but personally I think the base model looks a bit rougher than other models you have skinned, but that's not your fault and maybe I'm being a bit picky. :)

Yeah unfortunately some models are sometimes lower quality than others. This could be down to it is a modelers earlier work, sometimes the vehicles are more designed for civilian traffic as well so you don't need super quality. I try to get the best quality ones available but you do get some vehicles where there is only one model out there and it's not the best.

I don't think you are being picky at all, it annoys me sometimes :P

This mod is looking great a few questions

1. Will you be include paramedic bikes and police bikes 

2. Do you plan to add the British transport police 

3.  And finally do you plan on adding K9 officer to the mod 

In terms of Kent Pol, will there be CID or just CSI/SOCO?

I was thinking of a CID section in the Police Station so perhaps later down the line there will be people there that have their own vehicles.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One Officer injured during a protest, the man who assaulted him is being taken away in the Station van.

TjZfuk.jpg

I was thinking of a CID section in the Police Station so perhaps later down the line there will be people there that have their own vehicles.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One Officer injured during a protest, the man who assaulted him is being taken away in the Station van.

TjZfuk.jpg

Gameplay pictures. It's making me thirsty to play the mod, you're torturing me!  :laugh:

This mod is looking great a few questions

1. Will you be include paramedic bikes and police bikes 

2. Do you plan to add the British transport police 

3.  And finally do you plan on adding K9 officer to the mod 

1. SECAmb don't use Motorbikes but yes I will be adding Kent Police bikes.

2. I have said no in the past but I have been reconsidering this so it may happen but may not,

3. Yup :)

One thing i would like to know what are the plans for the "Tec" Faction in the game eg tow trucks, cranes etc

Cranes and tow trucks will be private company's (With exception to the AA van being able to tow vehicles). You will also have something like a Gas company for roleplay at gas explosions. 

Not really tech but coastguard units are normally put in this section so those include a smaller RNLI lifeboat, a larger RNLI lifeboat (Already done), Royal Navy SAR (Search and rescue) Seaking Helicopter and a HM Coastguard Unit.

Can we see all the fire units in one picture?

w43Q4A.jpg

(All fire units so far, a lot more will be added)

Cranes and tow trucks will be private company's (With exception to the AA van being able to tow vehicles). You will also have something like a Gas company for roleplay at gas explosions.

Not really tech but coastguard units are normally put in this section so those include a smaller RNLI lifeboat, a larger RNLI lifeboat (Already done), Royal Navy SAR (Search and rescue) Seaking Helicopter and a HM Coastguard Unit.

w43Q4A.jpg

looks very good :)

Amazing work! I agree with the CID bit, maybe just leave them in there as a playable unit and just drag them out for a crime scene, then bring them back to "work" the case? Seriously worthy of a medal, well done.

w43Q4A.jpg

Will these be added before the upcoming release or after in later versions?

On the ford transit command unit and the Ambulance command unit will you be able to lower and raise the satellite dish 

The van looks awesome!

Wish we had proper riots....

Ooooh I tell you back in the day when I used to play MP with my friends we played on the LA map and because of the spawning civilians bug we ended up with so many people the game stopped loading the person animations lol. I think by the time we finished cleaning up the scene we had 100+ arrested & 300+ injured or dead. It took us 5 hours to get it under control and by then my game was lagging so much... Was goddamn fun that's for sure. Unfortunately this was well before I started recording gameplay for YouTube otherwise I would have recorded it :(

Unit wise I am pretty much done for first release so they will be done for Beta.

On the ford transit command unit and the Ambulance command unit will you be able to lower and raise the satellite dish 

Something I may consider in a later release.

The van looks awesome!

Wish we had proper riots....

Wasn't sure if you meant you wish we had proper riots in Kent or in-game :D

Ooooh I tell you back in the day when I used to play MP with my friends we played on the LA map and because of the spawning civilians bug we ended up with so many people the game stopped loading the person animations lol. I think by the time we finished cleaning up the scene we had 100+ arrested & 300+ injured or dead. It took us 5 hours to get it under control and by then my game was lagging so much... Was goddamn fun that's for sure. Unfortunately this was well before I started recording gameplay for YouTube otherwise I would have recorded it :(

Aww I would have loved to see that, biggest riot I have had was only about 50 dead/injured.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't believe I forgot this but 3 days ago marked one whole year since the start of this topic! I don't finish a lot of things I start which was why originally I was hesitating putting this mod up on the site and if you told me back then I would still be making good progress a year later I wouldn't have believed it at all. However what kept this project going was everyone's support on here, I didn't want to stop it to let people down and there is no way I would even consider it today.

This topic currently has 69,023 views and 1,247 posts and I would have never thought it would reach anything near to those numbers. You have all provided the much needed constructive criticism, questions and suggestions that I hope makes you all feel like part of this project.

When is Alpha release?

I am now on the FINAL section before release, I will be making slight fixes and prepping everything to go but there is no telling how long this will take (However I stick to my word that it will be out this month or very early next). I want to make it clear that after release I am not stopping or taking a 5 year break - I will be continuing with the mod to get to Beta then full release while updating you as often as I can (Like I do now).

What's going to be added after Alpha?

The rest of the units (People, Vehicles) - Yes there are a LOT more left - A new map (Either created from scratch by me if I can work it all out or an edited version of a current map [Original Freeplay or one available for download]) and of course all the Scripts and various environment models to go with it,

I was playing London mod 1.2.5 and got a fire in the industrial area, thinking nothing, I just sent regular firefighters there. Unfortunately by the time they started to sort the fires out, a building with chemicals set on fire. The chemicals got released and 12 firefighters as well as 4 civillians became injured. I sent in HAZMAT paramedics and HAZMAT firefighters to the scene to clear everything. Fighting the fire took about half an hour because of how much time was spent on decontamination and sorting out all the infected people ( A few civillians had walked off by the time HAZMAT units arrived ) took about 5 minutes.

Not that much compared to yours but it escalated so fast from a regular callout to a state of emergency so fast because of my mistakes :mad: Now when I get a fire in the industrial parts of the map I always send hazmat firefighters and the IRU just incase.