THVFD

River Falls Mod (Fictional) (Private)

well guys specail thanks to reaper he's got more skins done so here are some screenshots of Timberland county MCU 2,RFFD Tanker 1, UMFD Tanker 1(tanker 2 is the same just different numbers),and UMFD Hazmat 3(ik it says 2 reaper is changing that, and UMFD Brush 1 the "stump jumper"( i only own the rears of the two tankers and UMFD Brush 1)

sorry mods if this is to long idk how to put a spoiler

ok so after some model advice from itchboy and some texture advice from dyson and some model canabilisom from bamas engine model i was able to bring to you guys a Spartan Metro Star X rescue engine this model will be replacing RFFD Rescue 1 hope you guys like it (base model is mine the accesorys are bama's)and an awesome skin from reaper

Me Again time for an update here are some more awesome jobs done by reaper i show you today RFFD's new Brush Truck, UMFD's new HazMat 2(i own the base model and the lightbar is itchboys whelen freedom edited by me), and Timberland County MCU 1(again same as UMFD's Hazmat 2)

Me Again time for an update here are some more awesome jobs done by reaper i show you today RFFD's new Brush Truck, UMFD's new HazMat 2(i own the base model and the lightbar is itchboys whelen freedom edited by me), and Timberland County MCU 1(again same as UMFD's Hazmat 2)

RFFD Brush 2

UMFD HazMat 2

Timberland County MCU 1

And there is a new member to the team welcome MedicalByte he is modeling a new hospital for River Falls here is a WIP picture of the model

Looks great. Is this the new guy you were talking about? He's very good. He could go head to head with some of the pros on this site, and he's a very valuable asset to the mod team.

It looks great....but dont you think it would fit better if it had a river and a water fall in it?

I agree with you Itchboy, it would be more fitting for the name of the mod if a a river/waterfall was added.

me and marcoclusius1 will talk about adding a river at least and maybe a waterfall

Hey guys and gals got a small update for you it's a teaser for the next release the next release fixes most bugs and adds new models and lights the version after this one will have a new map and some new buildings and models here is the teaser

Sorry about the double post mods

The video was made by 11Alpha12 and the song is Arrival To Earth by Steve Joblonsky