itchboy

Itchboy's Model Works

@Itchboy

IMO, Yes you should make various options of the pickups. I suggest you go to the manufacturer website to see the types of trucks they have.

I only plan on doing one other variant besides the ones that exist.

I think it would be nice to see various versions but the question is. is there anymore room for vehicles since you basically replaced everyone lol

There are three color variants for each vehicle right? I will replace one of these variants each with the other version of truck.

How about 2010 Ford Taurus; Fusion a lot of the departments still us them EM4 lol!  

2010 Ford Taurus? I still have the original model of that car before I converted it into the 2013 model. Maybe it can make it in. The Ford Fusion is avaialble in the German forums btw. Its is the older model though.

You need pics of a inside of a tow truck? I can get some today and the I can get the rear tow part.

Not really the inside. Just the rear. You know that towbar that sticks out of the back. If you are actually getting raw pictures you will take yourself, then you deserve a massive shout out for that. Salamat daan! Thanks ahead.

v5_92351-WT.jpg

The metal bar thing that is on the back of it. I need the side pics and detailed pics of the mechanism because I do not understand how I it works, therefore I can't model it. I have already modelled the one in the pic but I would like to have a more exact picture because I think I've done it wrongly.

Here is the model fully mapped. It is subject to change while waiting on reference pics

zPNNFxI.png

This gives me the idea of making a tow truck pack or something similar because I am tired of people reusing the original LA Mod tow trucks or bama's Topkick tow truck.

There was also a post here complaining about my model, but it appears to have disappeared.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/129889772@N08/16061543339/

Both sides are the same and how it works is the operator uses the control panel and it drops down and then moves outward. The operator then grabs a shoe looking thing and puts it behind the wheel and then raises the tow bar up and puts a set of brake lights on the back and runs down the street with the lights on for safety.

Also for some reason it wouldn't let me post it as an image. Hope this helps

https://www.flickr.com/photos/129889772@N08/16061543339/

Both sides are the same and how it works is the operator uses the control panel and it drops down and then moves outward. The operator then grabs a shoe looking thing and puts it behind the wheel and then raises the tow bar up and puts a set of brake lights on the back and runs down the street with the lights on for safety.

Also for some reason it wouldn't let me post it as an image. Hope this helps

Thank you. I see that there's more than one version to this. I am trying to do this type or rear thingy:

3590605045_693aa3290a_z.jpg

Seems to be flat and not a rectangle with two "shoes"

Would be nice to see the tow truck like the one in NY mod but with a new does or dodge chassis and upgraded equipment and etc.

Would be nice to see the tow truck like the one in NY mod but with a new does or dodge chassis and upgraded equipment and etc.

Which of the 3 tow trucks in that mod?

There's the small one, the rollback and the heavy rescue crane.

Yeah they vary in types and yeah "shoes" is the best way to describe it lol. Do you have plans to do a heavy tow? 

If I can find a blueprint for one. Is this the equivalent of the LA Mod Heavy Rescue Crane? I think I can use my T800 model for that purpose.

Yeah many heavy tows now adays look like that. The one I took a picture of is just a basic tow truck

.Couple of heavy's around me

So thats a heavy tow. I see. I will see what I can do since I found a good quality picture of a Heavy Tow Kenworth T800

@Itchboy I am refering to the small tow. Replace the older chassis with a new Dodge or Ford.

I have begun working on an F350.

3590944404_0526cbeef0_z.jpg

If you may have not already guessed, I did these initally for my New LA Vehicles, but I saw and played some of the new US Theme mods and I noticed a distinct lack of new tow trucks in them.

And that person looks so small next to that truck. Are they really that big?

That tow truck is perfect, I like that there is no light bar on it (have have a ton of lightbars to choose from thanks to EMC-Unit, so I like to change it up  :holdglass: )

All of my vehicle bases have no lightbars or equipment on them. It is up to the user to add them in.

So thats a heavy tow. I see. I will see what I can do since I found a good quality picture of a Heavy Tow Kenworth T800

I have begun working on an F350.

3590944404_0526cbeef0_z.jpg

If you may have not already guessed, I did these initally for my New LA Vehicles, but I saw and played some of the new US Theme mods and I noticed a distinct lack of new tow trucks in them.

And that person looks so small next to that truck. Are they really that big?

All of my vehicle bases have no lightbars or equipment on them. It is up to the user to add them in.

Yeah they can get pretty big. The one small one we have is a decent size