itchboy

Itchboy's Model Works

Hey Itchboy any chance of an overhaul on the Chevy Tahoe model?

Patiently waiting for RCMP Tahoes. Would like to see them up close before I consider making one from nothing, but it is on the table, along with the following:

Wrecked versions of my trucks

F150 and F350 with interior

Ram 1500 and 3500 with interior

I know im starting to get a little greedy ;) but is there any chance of the 2015 tahoe being made? In my area it has actually started to become a common vehicle, and my FD is getting one soon. Might be cool :)

If not, no prob.

Thanks so much itchboy

Nice Itchboy Tahoe is looking good. I got the idea from your Cadi Escalade  that you did and it came out awesome.  I figured it would not be to far off the beating path lol!  These days I think the RCMP team are working on bigger projects and it would probably take a little longer for release.  Itchboy with all the excitement and new mods coming out due do to your hard work on the models has regenerated the forum member's. aging Excellent work.  I second we start a donation fund to Itchboy work.  

Am interested. Is this by any chance the Suburban with the screwed up interior model?

Screwed up interior? Don't think so it's the one from the manhattan mod, it would need remapping as the skin was mapped pretty weird and an interior being made and just a few general tweaks

Screwed up interior? Don't think so it's the one from the manhattan mod, it would need remapping as the skin was mapped pretty weird and an interior being made and just a few general tweaks

Whoops...I was thinking of the Montana Mod Suburban.

Whoops...I was thinking of the Montana Mod Suburban.

I think bama used our model but im not sure if he added an interior, regardless I'll send the model later along with some skins, still got the psd file so can make the vehicle any colour variations if you tell me which colours :)

I think bama used our model but im not sure if he added an interior, regardless I'll send the model later along with some skins, still got the psd file so can make the vehicle any colour variations if you tell me which colours :)

Thank you very much. I can probably use the model to improve the shape of my own, and probably borrow the interior.

Although I am split:

Should I use my model or yours?

Thank you very much. I can probably use the model to improve the shape of my own, and probably borrow the interior.

Although I am split:

Should I use my model or yours?

I thought you'd made a tahoe? But here's ours anyway. It'd need remapping and reshaping a bit, but the skin is 100% and the overall body only needs minor adjustments. It's your call though.

It'd definitely need some proper wheels though.

fbisub.png

I thought you'd made a tahoe? But here's ours anyway. It'd need remapping and reshaping a bit, but the skin is 100% and the overall body only needs minor adjustments. It's your call though.

It'd definitely need some proper wheels though.

May I ask who was the talented person who modelled this thing? So I can credit him for anything I take.

Please send it over. Thank you so much!

May I ask who was the talented person who modelled this thing? So I can credit him for anything I take.

Please send it over. Thank you so much!

Modeled by raf skinned by me, that's all the credit :) but yeah I'll send it over, it's hard to tell on the the dark skin but I'll send a white skin so you can see where the UV map issues are. You'll just need to correct those and tweak the model a little as it's an old one from us and it'll be good to go I reckon, will send it over later this afternoon.

Thought you were doing a Tahoe? That's a nice suburban anyway good work :)

Sorry it wasnt clear in the dev pictures. The Suburban is pretty much a Tahoe, only longer.

Well, I'm contented with the model right now. I think I'll call it finished. Time to do the Tahoe, give them interiors, then release them.

J4VYmux.png

A suburban has straight rear doors, a tahoe has it's rear doors melded into the tire well, the overall length of the suburban is longer vs the tahoe so the main differences is the fact of length and the rear door design... A suburban can become a tahoe easier than the other way around though so you can probrably kitbash it and get away with it.