itchboy

Itchboy's Model Works

Was just thinking of a suggestion but how about a number plate child that's already added to all vehicles then modders could simply reskin this one texture to the number plate of their desired area, eg Florida LA or NYC etc. just a suggestion if that makes sense? Also looking forward to seeing stuff like us post services etc

x

I personally don't think its a very high-priority suggestion. I mean how lazy do you wanna get if you don't even wanna swap plates on a texture? How often do you look at the plates anyway? Especially if the car textures itself are/look already relatively low res (no offence). But if the author wants to go for it anyway, I'd suggest a seperate texture for the plates without child-objects, which saves a lot of files for an insignificant detail. :)

Second to last
k0LgJT8.jpg
Scratch made. Couldnt find suitable model to convert.

Regarding the license plates idea of Dyson, I have already put a license plate model and texture to every single car. It would be too inconvinient to have to remove them and then put them back later on the car as a child. Besides this, it would take time. As of now, the "base" mod is nearing completion and I want to get it out as soon as possible.

Second to last

Scratch made. Couldnt find suitable model to convert.

Regarding the license plates idea of Dyson, I have already put a license plate model and texture to every single car. It would be too inconvinient to have to remove them and then put them back later on the car as a child. Besides this, it would take time. As of now, the "base" mod is nearing completion and I want to get it out as soon as possible.

43402-Minions-cheering-gif-OrI5.gif

In the picture are you making reference to incident in New York with the bikers?

Yes I was....It was the only thing I could think of when I was making the Range Rover. Maybe I should take the time to include motorcycles into this mod.

Yes. Will continue adding things here. Just not for the time being.

Going to take a break with Zmod. Script mods next.

Thank you.

Well deserved, we've wasted no time getting your hard work into our mod, really adds the American feel nice work man ;)