itchboy

Los Angeles Mod Vehicle Set [STOPPED]

My god that is a sexy thing the Germans have made.

I've never modelled a motorbike before, but I might do one if the time allows me. I already have the 2 firetrucks and 4 cars to model in my schedule.

Nice use of Google Translate... ;)

Mein Deutsch ist nicht mehr sehr gut, aber ja, the models can be edited provided original authors are credited and mentioned when pics are posted.

And then also a bit about the model apparently looking better in blue than it does in red...

The German bit should say "my German isn't very good anymore, but yes", someone feel free to correct it if it's wrong! :P

Nice use of Google Translate... ;)

Mein Deutsch ist nicht mehr sehr gut, aber ja, the models can be edited provided original authors are credited and mentioned when pics are posted.

And then also a bit about the model apparently looking better in blue than it does in red...

The German bit should say "my German isn't very good anymore, but yes", someone feel free to correct it if it's wrong! :P

My German is very good :-D

Haven't been able to EM4 so much these last few days. This is what has been done so far:
R4NrZMT.png

Seriously. Someone please finalize the permissions on that model or something. I don't want to be scolded by the author. There's no guarantee I'll do the vehicle itself either.

It looks awesome!!! It will release after the engines are done? ( may I use the seagrave cab part for my mod?)

No he said that in earlier posts you can not use for other mods

I will release a blank version of the cab soon but just the cab. No middle, rear or pre placed LED lights. Then everyone can have it.