olevla

Hong Kong Mod V2 [WIP]

I am sorry for that,and this vehicle was already deleted at June. Maybe my partner lied to me,he said he got all of the permission from you,London mod and others, sorry again. I will be more careful next time.

No problem. Just warn him about the permissions and credits, it may not look like but it's a big deal over here. ^^

If necessary, take the time to check yourself. Model theft is a big no, you need to obtain the relevant permission AND credit the original authors. You and your team should have a read of this.

It appears this instance doesn't need any investigating, but you need to be making sure that you're allowed to use the remainder of the stuff in the mod. You claim the model in question has been deleted, if that is indeed the case, I think we can leave it at that. Ghost has summed it up with his post, and has been understanding, which he didn't have to be. We don't want to see any more stolen models, whether that is in screenshots or the actual mod, so if there is any more issues, you'll face punishments. It's simple really, if you don't have permission then don't use it. If you don't get a reply, take that as a no.

I would suggest that when you post a screenshot of a unit, you put the relevant credits underneath. That way we know the original author(s) and we can check that you do have the correct permissions, if necessary.

While I'm here, do you actually have permission to use content from the London Mod? As far as I was aware, they hadn't given permission to anyone for their stuff to be used.

If necessary, take the time to check yourself. Model theft is a big no, you need to obtain the relevant permission AND credit the original authors. You and your team should have a read of this.

It appears this instance doesn't need any investigating, but you need to be making sure that you're allowed to use the remainder of the stuff in the mod. You claim the model in question has been deleted, if that is indeed the case, I think we can leave it at that. Ghost has summed it up with his post, and has been understanding, which he didn't have to be. We don't want to see any more stolen models, whether that is in screenshots or the actual mod, so if there is any more issues, you'll face punishments. It's simple really, if you don't have permission then don't use it. If you don't get a reply, take that as a no.

I would suggest that when you post a screenshot of a unit, you put the relevant credits underneath. That way we know the original author(s) and we can check that you do have the correct permissions, if necessary.

While I'm here, do you actually have permission to use content from the London Mod? As far as I was aware, they hadn't given permission to anyone for their stuff to be used.

I"m not the founder of HKMod,i just take over this project from "longge" ,as i know,the mod based on London Mod and with some reskin on London Mod,but now HKV2 doesn't use anything from London,so we still have to get London Mod's permission?

And here is all the vehicles and where their model come from

(My read me file included some detail of model from "emergency-forum")

(New model mean that the model is by our team)

Em42014-07-1411-14-02-89_zpse065a0c9.png

Em42014-07-1411-18-30-82_zps42d4225a.png

Em42014-07-1411-10-37-41_zpsa1c32549.png

Hong Kong Mod 2.0 Alpha Test (Facebook Fans only)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/9n5ax9y7td8ud5p/HKV2_Alpha.exe

Password: "hkmodbyolevla"

(If you crash in the game,that means you are out of ram)

For some guys who have problem on flashlight, please download this patch:

https://www.mediafire.com/?603kjpk4u9ca147

(I am Not The Owner,just help him put the link here...)