olevla

Hong Kong Mod V2 [WIP]

I need a scripter to finish "changecloth" , " water cannon" and "fire station" script

Moreover, i got a idea on the shutters door of fire station , is it possible to be make in EM4?

942062_524303004283921_1226469411_n.jpg

How do they open or close? Horizontally? If so, then you would need to create a model of the gate and then animate it to open like that.

As for finishing the scripts..I can help.

Hey Olevla I have a suggestion, I believe that you could always release the gates sepretly. I would hate to see this mod have the release date pushed back, because we could not finish a script of some sort.

Greetings rcmp123

That is true. I am kinda like everyone with GTA 5 where the release date got pushed back to September and everyone was unhappy with Rockstar that they should have been doing school work but they wanted to play GTA all night.

I assume scripts are done since you started UI, correct ??

Just noticed something:

1519755_1434973200083424_428308377623906

1512739_687250841314513_2015057949_n.png

You've used one of the custom-made models in the Portuguese Modification without my permission (if anyone doubts this, I can compare both of the models in Zmod2 and they'll be the same). I can surely say this because of the "Jacinto Lda." logo on the front of the truck that you forgot to remove and the fact that there's no handles on the left side of the equipment doors in both models. Next time send me a PM asking for the model and the respective permission and please put my name on the credits/readme (and also include ERS Berlin+Geronimo EKIA for the original parts). Adding some childs and a new lightbar to the model doesn't make it 100% yours, please be more careful next time.

Just noticed something:

You've used one of the custom-made models in the Portuguese Modification without my permission (if anyone doubts this, I can compare both of the models in Zmod2 and they'll be the same). I can surely say this because of the "Jacinto Lda." logo on the front of the truck that you forgot to remove and the fact that there's no handles on the left side of the equipment doors in both models. Next time send me a PM asking for the model and the respective permission and please put my name on the credits/readme (and also include ERS Berlin+Geronimo EKIA for the original parts). Adding some childs and a new lightbar to the model doesn't make it 100% yours, please be more careful next time.

I am sorry for that,and this vehicle was already deleted at June. Maybe my partner lied to me,he said he got all of the permission from you,London mod and others, sorry again. I will be more careful next time.