olevla

Hong Kong Mod V2 [WIP]

Yeah, I would be very pleased for any new informations regarding UN modification. Can someone tell me, please? Thanks. 

OK, i will upload a trailer on YouTube,but i still can't get the video from the anther because china's network is too slow = =||||

I was just wondering, is the release date still set for July? I want to know because July I far away and the trailer for it looked like it would be ready by mid May.

I was just wondering, is the release date still set for July? I want to know because July I far away and the trailer for it looked like it would be ready by mid May.

Yes,it will be release in July,there are some bug and some WIP you can't see in the video.. 

Another mod by our team: 

United Nations Modification 0.8 (This is a private mod for now because we still didn't got Hoppah's permission)

By Peter Rixon (Based on Hoppah's US Army Mod)

Here is the trailer: