Xplorer4x4

[BETA July 21][WIP]Los Angeles Mod v2.0 4x4 W00ds Map v1

Not really. Like I said I am not trying to get rich but just trying to scrape by with a little income for meds and so forth. Depending on how rings go I am thinking of realesing a public beta/preview. The preview would mainly just lack some of the feathers and probably be like the og 4x4 mod just on a new map. Not really any new commands just a new map but it may have some changes with the fire stations and maybe a new unit or two. Been toying with the idea but not sure yet!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Not really. Like I said I am not trying to get rich but just trying to scrape by with a little income for meds and so forth. Depending on how rings go I am thinking of realesing a public beta/preview. The preview would mainly just lack some of the feathers and probably be like the og 4x4 mod just on a new map. Not really any new commands just a new map but it may have some changes with the fire stations and maybe a new unit or two. Been toying with the idea but not sure yet!

wooot !! can't wait! and hey feel better i would donate but its hard to come up with some money right now with college and stuff

wooot !! can't wait! and hey feel better i would donate but its hard to come up with some money right now with college and stuff

I can feel better but not get better...

What about Beta 8 with the up fixed bugs we reported?  That way you can release the updated fire hall that we were talking about later? :)

Yeah maybe. :)

Made a test run on the last update I made(Alpha 8 for testers) and seems to me we have a very stable project out side of the known bugs that I recalled. Will have to check the known bug list tomorrow and see. I have sent a copy to Dyson to see about getting these fixed! Any respected modders that want to take time to lend a hand in squashing these few bugs let me know via pm!

(EDIT) Ok I was wrong, this is A9. Not sure if anything changed since A8 or not but posting it just in case. Testers, you know how to find it. If not PM me for a reminder.

Ok I was wrong, this is A9. Not sure if anything changed since A8 or not but posting it just in case. Testers, you know how to find it. ;) If not PM me for a reminder. ;)

edit button is your friend

FS1: 1 Paramedic Assessment Engine(PAE), 1 BLS Engine, 1 Tiller, 1 USAR(based on the same model as the Hazmat truck since it seems LA has shifted to these in more stations then the old trucks), and 3 ALS Ambos. The map will nto have an extra PAE or BLS Engine at FS1 by default, but you can call them from off the map if you desire. This was done because the new station lay out for FS2 will give you more engines.

FS2: 1 ALS Ambo, 1 PAE. (the rest are a mystery!)

FS3: Not sure if there will be one given the extra units!

As for new updates:

There has been a change to the scripts that return to the PD stations. There will be LAPD, LAAP, and LAPP Stations and parking. Expect an added tweak that I think people will find useful. ;) CHP will spawn on the map in addition to units from those departments! CHP will not have a station though. I suspect people will generaly let CHP stick to the freeway and freeway related incidents. They can return to the LAPD station if needed though.

Speaking of PD units, the chase/follow command has been tweaked to! ;) Let's just say it should add more realism. In a perfect world I would be able to let you use multiple PD cars and such but this might let you do that, in a sort of round about way!

FS1: 1 Paramedic Assessment Engine(PAE), 1 BLS Engine, 1 Tiller, 1 USAR(based on the same model as the Hazmat truck since it seems LA has shifted to these in more stations then the old trucks), and 3 ALS Ambos. The map will nto have an extra PAE or BLS Engine at FS1 by default, but you can call them from off the map if you desire. This was done because the new station lay out for FS2 will give you more engines.

FS2: 1 ALS Ambo, 1 PAE. (the rest are a mystery!)

FS3: Not sure if there will be one given the extra units!

As for new updates:

There has been a change to the scripts that return to the PD stations. There will be LAPD, LAAP, and LAPP Stations and parking. Expect an added tweak that I think people will find useful. ;) CHP will spawn on the map in addition to units from those departments! CHP will not have a station though. I suspect people will generaly let CHP stick to the freeway and freeway related incidents. They can return to the LAPD station if needed though.

Speaking of PD units, the chase/follow command has been tweaked to! ;) Let's just say it should add more realism. In a perfect world I would be able to let you use multiple PD cars and such but this might let you do that, in a sort of round about way!

This mod should be so good to play on, it'll give a new feel to LA :)

FFMeredith

Thought I commented but my wifi is going AWOL anyway it sounds really good and really exciting it sure is deffanittly gonna be a great mod can't wait to try it out also with the chase command do u think we could have the doors stay open Untill officers move away

Thought I commented but my wifi is going AWOL anyway it sounds really good and really exciting it sure is deffanittly gonna be a great mod can't wait to try it out also with the chase command do u think we could have the doors stay open Untill officers move away

Hmm this might be doable. Will have to dig in to the script and see whats what.

What about LASD units, will they have their little home on hills?

I'm not sure if you literally mean "on the hills" or mean this as an expression so let me answer both ways. ;) 1. This is not the same map as the last project I did, so no big hills on it. 2. No they won't. I didn't feel this map had a more rural zone big enough to support LASD. So think of the LAAP as a replacement for the LASD. The LASD units are still available in the mod, but must be enabled.

Can't believe I just now noticed this topic! Everything is looking great, I'm looking forward to playing this mod, vanilla LA doesn't really grab my interest anymore.
(And wear your seatbelt, it inconveniences commuters when we have to shut down a road to scrape you off a tree)

If you want to read more about me and my situation and help out, you can:

http://www.gofundme.com/9iem5g

Fred, in some cases seat belt kill to. I know from experience as not wearing one saved my best friends life! :-/

Itchboy and BMA are officially the newest members of the team! Honestly, I would look for Itchboy to make his own LA Mod submod one day. He doesnt give himself the credit he deserves when it comes to scripting. ;)

Trust me.. You don't gone your self enough credit!

Ok so let me put this here for every one to see. If you ask to be a beta tester, you won't be, not unless you have a hell of a lot of respect around here(example, MikeyPI, Hoppah, NNICO, RCMP Mod team, NYCERU Modding team, etc). You become one by impressing me. If I ask for help with scripting, or if I ask if some one can make models, and you are able to impress me, I will let you know.