Xplorer4x4

[BETA July 21][WIP]Los Angeles Mod v2.0 4x4 W00ds Map v1

I see that awesome USAR unit next to the Ambos too, looks so good man keep it up!

Thanks. Needs a few tweaks still.

Could you send me the .e4p? I'd like to put my ambulance in game. But it needs lights though. Thanks.

Sure in about it 90 min or so when I get back home.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR HD Max via Tapatalk.

@itchboy @xplorer4x4 Can Itchboy's F550 serve as a chassis for the Lenco Bearcat. Cause I was wondering if anyone in the EmForum community has thought of this.

Not sure why we use the chassis that way plus the LA Mod has a Lenco Bearcat and Bear in the mod already.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR HD Max via Tapatalk.

So nice-looking units, thank you itchboy and Xplorer for hard work!

BTW, recently tried Boston mod and found that in freeplay they put some little details, like state police parking lot, engineer vans next to repair sites, all that. Would be something like that present in your mod? :)

@itchboy @xplorer4x4 I mean the Lenco Bearcat and BEAR in the LA mod are ok but they aren't up to date. They have a older generation design already. It doesn't really matter but I wwas wondering.

Although neither of us plan on doing a new one, could you at least show me the differences. This might be something to consider for the future.

I know that I do a lot of work beta testing fire apparatus in another game I play but looking through this topic you have some great ideas, and the mod look slike its coming along well I think that there are a couple other things that should be added such as a more realistic dozer like the one in this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4TfSUdVt8U and that the dozer transporter should be similar to the one in the link as well for more realism, after all it seems like your trying to make the game americanized instead of European. As well I would also add in more real life like tone outs for the calls in freeplay, captains on the engines, and with those captains and chiefs who give the commands have a command option for calling out units in terms of alarms like a box alarm requesting say a whole task force (2 engines, 1 ladder) then each additional alarm requesting either another task force or a light force (1 engine, 1 ladder), and if its a captain calling it in have the ability for him to call in a battalion chief.

So nice-looking units, thank you itchboy and Xplorer for hard work!

BTW, recently tried Boston mod and found that in freeplay they put some little details, like state police parking lot, engineer vans next to repair sites, all that. Would be something like that present in your mod? :)

Be sure to thank the other team members as well. ;) CHP is the equivalent to State Police. California does not have SP. This likely will not happen. The reapir sites and such are certainly note worthy ideas that may or may not be included. ;)

@itchboy @xplorer4x4 I mean the Lenco Bearcat and BEAR in the LA mod are ok but they aren't up to date. They have a older generation design already. It doesn't really matter but I wwas wondering.

Like itchboy said, can you show us differences?

I know that I do a lot of work beta testing fire apparatus in another game I play but looking through this topic you have some great ideas, and the mod look slike its coming along well I think that there are a couple other things that should be added such as a more realistic dozer like the one in this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4TfSUdVt8U and that the dozer transporter should be similar to the one in the link as well for more realism, after all it seems like your trying to make the game americanized instead of European. As well I would also add in more real life like tone outs for the calls in freeplay, captains on the engines, and with those captains and chiefs who give the commands have a command option for calling out units in terms of alarms like a box alarm requesting say a whole task force (2 engines, 1 ladder) then each additional alarm requesting either another task force or a light force (1 engine, 1 ladder), and if its a captain calling it in have the ability for him to call in a battalion chief.

My mod is more freeplay based and lacks any real use for the dozer, although I might have an idea to change that. So the dozer is not something i will be doing at this time but maybe later. As for the other ideas, be sure to keep them coming. All I can say is maybe, maybe not. ;)

Same to others, v1 is pretty much locked in at the moment, but we will gladly consider any and all ideas!

i know that your 4x4 mod 2.0.12 is closed but i am curious because for some reason when i play it it crashes back to my desktop with no errors at all will this woods map do that when it is released?

Its not closed to bug fixes, just suggestions. I may open that back up later and add some new features to it. Post your log file in that thread if you haven't.

Will this one? I have no idea. You have a pretty isolated issue on the old 4x4 Mod. It may happen here, it might not. We can only cross that bridge when it gets here.

i know that your 4x4 mod 2.0.12 is closed but i am curious because for some reason when i play it it crashes back to my desktop with no errors at all will this woods map do that when it is released?

Its not closed to bug fixes, just suggestions. I may open that back up later and add some new features to it. Post your log file in that thread if you haven't.

Will this one? I have no idea. You have a pretty isolated issue on the old 4x4 Mod. It may happen here, it might not. We can only cross that bridge when it gets here, if it gets here. Majke sure your video card drivers are up to date.

@itchboy @xplorer4x4 I'll send you guys a PDF explaining the differences sometime this week

Is it external or internal stuff? If it's internals, then not much point in changing. I know I have seen one that has a set up for second floor entry but this is not possible at this time, and probably wont be unless some one makes a ground ladder script or gets the tiller 100% working. If thats the only real visual difference I dont think we will make the change. I doubt the body has changed enough to warrant a change BUT I could be wrong. Either way I am looking forward to seeing the differences to make an informed decision. ;)

Thank You. Also do you know where I could get a Arjent S2 (not the one in goog`s submod).

No idea. Try the Modding help forum.

Question for siren experts/LA natives, I see the new Dodge RAs are using the EQ2B. Sometimes there is another tone mixed in besides the horns and yelp. What siren or function is this?