Xplorer4x4

[BETA July 21][WIP]Los Angeles Mod v2.0 4x4 W00ds Map v1

Would this work with Nnicos new police units rather than the standard police units that is shown in the video earlier on?

Just make a copy of the mod folder with different name and try it.  If it doesn't (i do not think it will) then simply delete it. 

Everytime I try to download it..it only lets me download some binary file.  I don't see a box to check or un check on the download page. 

First of all, I love the mod! Awesome work; but I redownloaded Beta 3 with the stretcher crew fix, and I'm still getting two firefighter/paramedics to staff during both the start of the game and when I activate the alarm. I uninstalled it and installed the other download thinking maybe titles were off, but still no luck, any suggestions? I'm also having a small bug of FS3 ambulance garage door not going down when the ambulance returns. I'm not sure if anyone else is having that issue or what, but figured I'd say something. Regardless, as stated above, awesome mod!

First of all, I love the mod! Awesome work; but I redownloaded Beta 3 with the stretcher crew fix, and I'm still getting two firefighter/paramedics to staff during both the start of the game and when I activate the alarm. I uninstalled it and installed the other download thinking maybe titles were off, but still no luck, any suggestions? I'm also having a small bug of FS3 ambulance garage door not going down when the ambulance returns. I'm not sure if anyone else is having that issue or what, but figured I'd say something. Regardless, as stated above, awesome mod!

I will double check but can't offer advice off hand?

Are there ford explorers or ford tarsus in this mod because in my em4 editor there are ford explorers but it's not on the freeplay?

Not at this time ;)

Sent from my Droid RAZR HD Maxx using Tapatalk with Kitstalk ROM.

So, minor update 4x4, I fixed the stretcher spawning script myself (a little proud of myself seeing I don't have much experience with it  :cheers-mate:), but still am struggling to find the FS rear ambo door issue. I had this problem with Beta 2 as well. Not sure what to do with it. Even when the close doors command is used on the control panel it will not close, so who knows. Maybe in your awesome expertise, you will be able to help, if not, no sweat! Keep up the great work! 

So, minor update 4x4, I fixed the stretcher spawning script myself (a little proud of myself seeing I don't have much experience with it  :cheers-mate:), but still am struggling to find the FS rear ambo door issue. I had this problem with Beta 2 as well. Not sure what to do with it. Even when the close doors command is used on the control panel it will not close, so who knows. Maybe in your awesome expertise, you will be able to help, if not, no sweat! Keep up the great work! 

/didnt realize it was an issue, but pm me the fix and i will gladly take a lok at it!

It's looking good, I notice some problems

1. radio- when call for back-up, EMS, The units do not come or it sends the far units

2. By hospital water come from roadway.

3. When call police unit, if a unit in use, it has that unit go to call.

1. Odd will look in to thi.

2. Does it cause traffic to stop? This is a deluxe event i have not dleted from the map so I am curious if it causes problems for non deluxe users.

3. Sadly, yes, thanks for the report though.

/didnt realize it was an issue, but pm me the fix and i will gladly take a lok at it!

1. Odd will look in to thi.

2. Does it cause traffic to stop? This is a deluxe event i have not dleted from the map so I am curious if it causes problems for non deluxe users.

3. Sadly, yes, thanks for the report though.

2. No, the water does not, I do not have deluxe I just have normal one.

2. No, the water does not, I do not have deluxe I just have normal one.

Ok for now just ignore it. This will be fixed in the final release. I am still around. Haven't been working on this much. Other stuff going on. I have tried to touch base the other day with a few guys doing models. No responses yet.

Sent from my XT1045 using Tapatalk

the ambulance and towing continue with the white squares

https://mega.co.nz/#!V45mmaxS!F3xm21Jscc7mzHkovOGtN7R1qKLvWaoC0tTZ3CXrT6Y

Download and put the tga files inside:

C:\Program Files (x86)\sixteen tons entertainment\Emergency 4 Deluxe\Data\Textures\Coronas

OR:

C:\Program Files\sixteen tons entertainment\Emergency 4 Deluxe\Data\Textures\Coronas

Amazing work Xplorer4x4, this could quickly become my Favourite LA Submod. recorded 4 episodes and I just can't stop playing it. :12:

Thanks, went to look at your youtube but your sig lig is broken.

https://mega.co.nz/#!V45mmaxS!F3xm21Jscc7mzHkovOGtN7R1qKLvWaoC0tTZ3CXrT6Y

Download and put the tga files inside:

C:\Program Files (x86)\sixteen tons entertainment\Emergency 4 Deluxe\Data\Textures\Coronas

OR:

C:\Program Files\sixteen tons entertainment\Emergency 4 Deluxe\Data\Textures\Coronas

Thanks, went to look at your youtube but your sig lig is broken.

try this link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3lwceVh3UnXJMjEZaRZAsg

Amazing work Xplorer4x4, this could quickly become my Favourite LA Submod. recorded 4 episodes and I just can't stop playing it. :12:

This mod is getting to be my fav. Love your channel Alex, watch a lot of your vids.

the ambulance and towing continue with the white squares

I don't think I'm having a problem with missing coronas, I will check later.