rafaelmfernandez

[RELEASED] Brooklyn "Borough of Fire" (BOF) Modification

I have an issue with both truck into store and cross road traffic collisions. There is hardly any time to complete it before it says incident missed, I've tried editing the parameters but can't find the duration. But other than that the mod seems to run fine.

NB: This is freeplay endless

I have an issue with both truck into store and cross road traffic collisions. There is hardly any time to complete it before it says incident missed, I've tried editing the parameters but can't find the duration. But other than that the mod seems to run fine.

It's the accident clean up time parameter.

the same for me! any help for it?

One more issue I have discovered after playing for a while. I think someone had already mentioned it but I will again. There is a mail truck that is getting stuck in the upper right corner of the map. There is nothing you can do to get it moving and it causes all the maps traffic to back-up after a while . The only way to clear it is a restart of the game.

One more issue I have discovered after playing for a while. I think someone had already mentioned it but I will again. There is a mail truck that is getting stuck in the upper right corner of the map. There is nothing you can do to get it moving and it causes all the maps traffic to back-up after a while . The only way to clear it is a restart of the game.

Have you tried shooting it and towing it away

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 mini

The mail truck is both unshootable and untowable. In order to destroy it you have to have two police officers stand on either side of the mail truck, then have one shoot at the other. The bullets will damage the mail truck. Have your officers run over to the patrol vehicle and get fire extinguishers, because you can't tow the mail truck until it explodes.

Alright guys we've taken on all of your comments an helped shape the future of the mod, I spent allay working today and raf spent all day last night both working on the next patch update. You can expect it sometime next week.

Hearing even minor issues is upsetting so well do everything we can to resolve them all, even improve the game.

Thanks for the feedback

Dyson

Alright guys we've taken on all of your comments an helped shape the future of the mod, I spent allay working today and raf spent all day last night both working on the next patch update. You can expect it sometime next week.

Hearing even minor issues is upsetting so well do everything we can to resolve them all, even improve the game.

Thanks for the feedback

Dyson

You guys have done an OUTSTANDING job with this mod.....When the bugs are worked out it will only be that much better. I appreciate and admire the work and effort that has been put into it....

THANKS

Mike

Sounds promising, Dyson!  I just played for a little bit and the 2nd call I had was an arsonist that turned into the large-scale HAZMAT call.  It just got out of control so I gave up haha, but it was still awesome.  I got to try out the new Decon Unit and I like the animation on that truck.  Very nice!

The mod is AWESOME! I had a CTD while I had an Engine company responding to a commercial fire, but no other major issues.  Due to work, I haven't been able to try it again.  Before I had the CTD, I had played on another day with no issues.  Again, love the mod!  Keep up the good work!

Not sure why, but I'm still getting parking issues with the stations.  The station on the Southeast side of the map--the engine pulled in a stayed that way.  It didn't back in, so basically it was backwards in the bay.  In the Northwest station, the engine kept trying to park in Ladder 111's spot and ended up just parking outside the station...

Great Mod, I'm a major follower of your mods and EmergeNYC. I found a couple of minor problems that has already been mentioned, this one I couldn't find.

I am having a bug with the Y hoses coupling, when I click it the game will freeze and come up with an error with 3 different choices. Ignore, Cancel, Abort. I hit the ignore then the FF will disappear but the hose will remain, when I attempt to pick it up with another FF they pick up a spine board.