Dyson

[Released] Manhattan Modification Standard Definition Project

Having a Few water calls Suicides, MVC's ect. but dont have a boat or a diver. Is there one on the SD or do I just need to let them go until the update?

get rescue one from the call out menu ;)

Or select a rescue 1 ff and tell him to take off his bunker gear. Then select get SCBA. Instead if getting an SCBA, he will put on SCUBA gear.

Well we're kinda super busy with life commitments at the moment, the updates are almost ready. 

We specifically put out the versions when we did because we knew we'd have these commitments. This version was only ever a substitute for the full game so was only uploaded to one mirror.

Anyway...

Here's an update.

The SD version has become me own little pet project, I'm still moulding it how I want it, but it's closer to the game style of v1, with v3 scripts and models. Here's an updated unit list (on map)

Station #1 - (Pride of Midtown)

B9

E54

L4

Station #2 - (Rescue 1)

R1

Station #3 - (Hell's Kitchen)

E34

L21

Station #4 - (Duane St)

B1

E7

L1

Station #5 - (Tenhouse)

E10

L10

Engine 65 has been removed from on map. L1 and L10 will be the older models (not only do they look nicer but they're already modeled) There is also a full open precinct from v2 (see v2 for shots) with 3 squad cars ready to patrol on startup. No ESU station in this version. PD marine units have been added. NYC subway trains have been added. Also the map is looking to be edited (slightly) to have a more NYC theme, but that's only planned for now. The update also includes bug fixes along with the new Limited Water script from hoppah.

Another gameplay video will come shortly.

Still to do -

Pathfinding debugs on the new stations

Command debug

Balance issues

Remodel of the Seagrave Midmount

+more

Anyway that's all for now folks, hope this is enough to keep you going!

Dyson

x

New update sounds awesome!  I'm really looking forward to it because I'll be able to play it, and it will be a little different from the other version.  It's cool that it's kinda like its project and I'm looking forward to seeing Ten Truck in the game. 

How come there's no accidents or AFA's i played for a while and haven't gotten either of those im assuming there's accidents but are the AFAs exclusive to V3 and not the SD?

I refer you to my earlier comment.

'This was released as a quick substitute for people who couldn't play, made in less than a day' so no AFAs weren't included, MVAs are though it all random.